Monday, October 30, 2006

A brighter day

Feeling much brighter today. Things much more in perspective! Amazing what getting it all off your chest and a good nights sleep can do!! And flirting with SG and knowing I didn't do anything rash with CM helped too of course :-)

Annoyed by the MW situation, as expressed in my comment replies yesterday, but no lasting damage!! There rarely rarely is to be honest. I generally survive relatively unscathed, and am usually very good at bouncing back (part of the reason I've struggled so much with being unable to do so with DM is the fact that that was not the norm for me, in fact far from it!). But back to MW, he did his damage to me years ago, this was just a brief revisit to it, and I'm so not going back down that road of effort and hurt again. Much as I may give him a final chance, there's a definite limit to how much I will put up with, and it's about finding the line between knowing you tried and gave people a chance, and knowing that you're being a sucker. So, I've deleted his number and won't be getting in touch with him again. Still annoying though, and more annoying because of how he was this time. But I guess that at least I got to do one of my "one's that got away", even if only very briefly!! And that has to be a positive thing.

7 comments:

Vi said...

Hey Og. Loved your comment on Joe's blog. As soon as I read it, I also felt it was aimed at you (although not in a bad way) I have mentioned this on my latest blog, cause both your posts triggered one for me abot a twat from the summer!

The Boy said...

Good on ya. Its not a sin to make a mistake, that's human. It is a sin to make the same mistake twice.

Mummy said...

"it's about finding the line between knowing you tried and gave people a chance, and knowing that you're being a sucker."

SO WISE OG!!! yip, thats exactly it. You gotta feel like u gave something a go, but u gotta look out for your own self and heart etc... not easy being cheesy.

i also liked Theboy's comment.

Anonymous said...

Amen Sisters and Brothers...

Vi said...

Hey OG,

Just realised I said when I read your tarots that you were going through a break up? You've just done that with two blokes!!!!

Ordinary Girl said...

Yeah Vi, I think I will post it over and maybe expand on it a bit. Not sure about breaking up with 2 blokes?? As far as I know there's only been one?? Unless we count DM of course, which was technically December, practically June, and finally, well, I'll let you know when I get there!!

Loving that comment Boy, although maybe to make it three times... :-)

Cheers FB. Rollercoaster, that about sums it up!!! However, the "rides" are generally interspersed with some flatline times too! Probably a bloody good thing!!

Lol at "not easy being cheesy" Joie. Damn straight!

And hallelujah Joe!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.