Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flirting

Had a long hard day at work yesterday, spending all afternoon in a drug clinic with clients. Loving it though. Didn't leave until nearly 7pm, and then picked up X from a friends and stayed for a chat, before doing a MacDonalds run for darling X who had had dinner already but was "starving". Poor little mite! Yeah right!!!

Ended up not getting home til about 8.30pm so had to text CM and tell him not to rush as the house looked like a bomb had hit it and I'd only just got in. And my bastard cat has been peeing in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite the fact he has a litter tray. Bloody animal!!! So after putting X to bed, washing up, tidying and hoovering, I had to hunt high and low for a damp patch and then Febreze and air freshener the place thoroughly.

Anyway, enough with the humdrum, the important thing (lol) is that CM came over, we did the usual chat, tv, snuggle, non-sexual thing for ages and then finally managed to get it on!! Hoobloodyrah!! I got a shag! Yay! We still need to do some serious work on it unfortunately, but there was a little progress. I think he needs some confidence building and a few directions in finesse, and I need to get used to shagging someone so big (unfortunately NOT in that department before you think it!!!), but it has potential. And we get to practise again tonight!

But what is it about getting sex that makes you want more?!! Because today I am as horny as Little Miss Horny from Horny Street in Hornytown, Hornsville! Seriously! I went shopping this morning and was sure people could see a damp patch seeping through my combats! Even sitting here typing this I'm soaking wet and all throbby and just generally grrrr!!!

I woke up like this, after having a very bizarre and rather naughty dream about an old flirt (never touched unfortunately) friend of mine (now married), who shall henceforth be known as Diamond Geezer (DG) because basically he is an absolute diamond. The dream was about this blog of someone having an affair, which was quite explicit, and I had been reading it and realised it was DG. And then as dreams do that weird twisting thing I was suddenly the girl that he was having the affair with and we were getting all fruity and so on, until I had to wake up. Boo!!

I have to say this is not the first time I have had saucy dreams about DG, who I don't see/speak to anywhere near enough these days, but it is the first time I have dreamt about a blog! Damn addictive blogland!!

Anyway, so I woke all horny and wet, and with my brain still twisted by the state of my libido I did a naughty thing....

I texted DG!

'Hello DG. Just woke up from a really bizarre dream about you! So thought I'd say hi. Hope you all good x'

See, I'm a bad bad girl. And I need to be punished :-) I think I must need the drama in my life!

Now, I had kept it reasonably light, as firstly he is married and there is a possibility his wife could read it, but also because although we have been flirty, as I said, I don't really see him too much anymore, and nothing has ever happened between us in the past (he's another one like CM that I went out with one of his mates years and years ago and then shagged his other mate several times on and off about 6 yrs ago! - in fact we always joke I need to do DG to get the hat trick!), although we have raised it as a possibility at times, and I wish I had!

His answer, pretty quickly...

'Was it rude?'

Oooh, the horniness is not being helped by this!! What am I doing? I like it, but keep it light...

'Maybe a little :-)'

His response...

'Can you be a bit more specific. What sort of condition did you wake in..?'

Hmmm, some fishing I think. Like the flirting but not feeling in the mood to get into full blown text sex in the middle of Tesco's...

'You are a bad man! Let's just say I've got ants in my pants now!'

And then a long long pause before....

'Hope you are keeping well. Moving to "more local town" soon so should get to "hometown" a bit more. Also working back in "hometown" after a year in "not very local town".

What?? Where did that come from?? A most odd response. So I wrote it off as a mixed message situation, decided to stick with friendly and replied...

'I'm all good cheers. Let me know if you're about. Be cool to catch up. Take care x'

And then I get this...

'Take care and may all your dreams come true.'

I tell you, that kind of bizarre subtle flirting is enough to tip a horny girl right over the edge! Yum yum yum. Strange, granted! But yum yum nonetheless. It's like Sexy Gardener http://adayinthelifeoftheordinarygirl.blogspot.com/2006/09/sexy-gardener-and-random-texts.html#links , I just love those random flirtations :-)

So, X is off to her daddy's at 4.30pm, to stay overnight, Y is already at his for the weekend, so I only have 3 hours to kill until an empty house, when I'm going to be doing some serious playing with that wet, throbbing part of me whilst thinking of DG...

(If I can last that long!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little miss horny line! I'm as horny as a stag in mating season tonight so I do sympathise!

Mummy said...

i just blogged the same the other day !! totally get what u mean, once you have had it, u almsot need it more! its bloody annoying almost. i think theres like a 6 week period., if i could just get past that time with no shags, i stop caring so much and get even better with myself! but, i have found it really difficult to get past the 6 week period for ages now!! it drives ya crazy. very visual with the combat wet patch! ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Glad you enjoyed the lines and the visuals. It's a bitter sweet enjoyment for me. And you might be right about the 6wk thing Joie. I know that I wasn't half as horny until August when I finally ventured back in the sex pool, but now it's bloody dreadful!