Monday, October 16, 2006

A quickie!!

I am bloody knackered!! So, as I have loads more things to do tonight before I manage to fall into bed, just a quick post for you...

I had this on an email today and couldn't resist it....

Women's Arse Size Study
There is a new study just released by the American Psychiatric Association about women and how they feel about their arses.The results are pretty interesting:
1. 85% of women surveyed feel their arse is too big.
2. 10% of women surveyed feel their arse is too small.
3. The remaining 5% say they don't care; they love him; he's a good man and they would have married him anyway.

Will hopefully post again later, but at least the above should keep you going! Relapses and CM to come...

8 comments:

Mummy said...

lol, i posted this joke last month, bloody joke emails!!! ;-)

whats happened with CM >?

Anonymous said...

Most amusing!!!! lol

always kris said...

lol @ Joie

I find it funny how they circle in a day...I will get one from a friend, then my mom will send me the same joke than afternoon!

I am not sure what my opinion of my arse is! lol It varies.

Anonymous said...

good joke, laughed my nuts off, reminds me of this one,

Why are women so bad at parking,
Men keep saying that this is
(open arms out shoulder height to at lest two feet a part)
six inches,

always kris said...

what is "knackered"?

Anonymous said...

Kris you need to go to the video shop and take out some British movies. Knackered... Well knackers are Balls, Testicles. As in I was wacked in the knackers. to be knackered is to be ballsed.. Finished, tired. exhausted. As in "Damn! work knackered me today"

always kris said...

OG? you ok? just no word, wondering how you are doing.

Ordinary Girl said...

Yeah its amazing how quick these emails travel the world!

Thanks for your joke Wayne, though the way I've heard it it's more of women saying a very small amount (ie.about 2") is what men call 6". Much funnier I think :-)

Thanks for the explanation Joe, couldnt have put it better myself!

I'm okay Kris, just haven't had time to post.