Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why?

Just realised it may not be apparent why I have had a bit of a relapse in my great journey towards closure. Well, you may not have noticed but check out this post again
http://adayinthelifeoftheordinarygirl.blogspot.com/2006/10/highs-and-lows.html
or more importantly the comments. Or more importantly comment nine!

I know that's DM. I would stake huge amounts of money (that I don't have!) on it. I don't know what he's trying to tell me. It seems pretty obvious from the lyrics, but he made it quite clear in his answers that he doesn't want to be with me. So is he just trying to mess with my head?? Why would he?? But if those lyrics are truly how he feels then why is he there and not here? I know I can make that promise, and keep it, that I would wait for him and will always hold a place for him in my heart. Haven't I made that clear?!! But how do I know to wait when he won't ask me to?

Grrrr!! Questions, questions!!! Why can't either of us just fix this or finish it?!

I wish he would call me and I could hear his voice.

7 comments:

Mummy said...

My advise would be, so what if it was DM. Maybe he is mindfucking with ya, his problem if so, dont buy into it. He no doubt doesnt want you to stop loving him, even though he has no problem telling you he doesnt want you. Fuck him. who cares what he has to say? Hes history. DM who?

always kris said...

Those are the worst, the ones who want you around on their terms, but they cant let you go completely. Thats the worst feeling in the world. You remember all the wonderful, sweet things, like the song, but yet you get so pissed when they arent talking to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh OG I see what you mean. It does look like it was him from what you say. Personally I thknk that kind of behaviour is not on. I agree with joie. Though I do know how hard it can be to move on.....x

Anonymous said...

ooops the above comment was by me

Anonymous said...

It's a tough call, but if you want a male opinion, I'd say that if it was him and it may not have been (it could be someone trying to appear like it could be him or could just be someone offering words of comfort) he is fucking with your head or keeping his options open. Now it's not for me to say what you should do, but if I were in that situation, I'd call it a day personally. He clearly doesn't want you ENOUGH, even if he wants you on his terms

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hold on...Hold on.... what happend to the night with CM? Was it so bad that you would rather be with DM... Excuse the maybe silly question, just trying to keep up!!

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks for all your comments. I know you are all talking a lot of sense. For a long time I've not wanted to believe that he is stringing me along, but maybe...?

Don't worry Joe, will update on the CM situation soon!