Sunday, October 29, 2006

Loose ends

For any new readers, and my lovely longer term ones, today I have had some posting frenzy, so for it all to make sense start at "Today I feel shit" and work your way up!

And finally, just to tie up the loose ends of mayhem, my internet meet is on hold. I have too much real life stuff going on at the moment, and need to let life settle down a bit before I consider picking that up further.

He knows the craziness that is going on and I'm sure is man enough in his own right to just wait and see what happens in the meantime. With the odd flirty email to cheer us both up!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OG, you know I really wish you would meet Mr right. But until you do, keep the chin up and for heavens sakes stay away from those men out there who will only use and abuse you. Maybe you appear too eager to to them, and to say that if they reappeared you might find it hard to turn them away, common stop hurting yourself so.

The Boy said...

Now that sounds like a weekend. Head bending, but not in a bad sense. Indeed a bit of pause sometimes is a good thing.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks Joe. I wish I could meet Mr Right too (well meet him and have him not move to fucking California!!), but actually, funny as it may seem to believe, I'm not that desperate to just be with someone. I just am completely honest blogging about it is all. And it really is feat or famine, all or nothing with me. And because I know that generally I bounce back pretty well, I think I probably encourage the drama just a little. It certainly keeps the heart pumping!! I'm all good today, and would have been without the distraction of Sexy Gardener, as seen above!

Heart bending, but not heart breaking Boy. And in hindsight, while I would absolutely have cancelled the being dumped by MW part, and having a bad day yesterday, and whilst I would much prefer to be repeating the hot sex on Thursday, all in all it was a pretty good weekend!!