Thursday, October 26, 2006

Funky pants

Not to be outdone by Joie's delightful smurfy buttocks http://significantrant.blogspot.com/ I have decided to post some buttocks of my own...

* Please note, viewers of a nervous disposition may need to look away now, as the following buttocks are in no way as pert and perfect as the lovely Joie's (grrr, damn I'm so jealous of that peachy blue bottom), and I accept no responsibility for any distress or damage subsequently caused...!

** Please also note, the angle of the camera has of course made my arse look WAY bigger than it is in real life!!! (yeah right!)


(SORRY! You're too late now!!)


Interestingly, these are the pants I wore the last time me and DM shagged as an official couple (and damn that was a good shag!), I haven't worn them since! Felt the need to get them out of the drawer today and let them see some light again. I guess that's a good thing :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know.... I'm really starting to enjoy this blogging story now.... Bring it on. Just hope none of us become the butt of a joke..

OG, nothing Ordinary about that sext butt girl...It appears pretty Extraordinaire to me...Very nice.

Freddy said...

From where I'm sitting that arse looks pretty damned good
(and lest you worry, that's not a maximum security cell)
pretty damned good indeed

I'm just imagining it without the pants and with the addition of some baby oil.........

The Boy said...

No indeed, nothing to be ashamed of there. Lovely.

Vi said...

I got the same knickers OG! I know where you shop!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I must have started a craze with my underwear, first Joie and now OG! It's good to see another side of you! :-)

Vi are you going to post yours too so we get to play snap?

Anonymous said...

What is this - the "I've got a good arse club!" lol you have a nice bum OG!

Go on Vi you have to post one now....! x

Anonymous said...

Well, that's a nice "first post" to come across.

Anonymous said...

any chance of another sexy pic like that, mmm, I just love your arse,
Wayne x

Mummy said...

I think its pretty damn peachy. Cute knickers, I'm cracking up that you and Vi have the same ones!

Sexy back is back! yay

Monozygote said...

Nice pants!

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you all, appreciate the comments. Though trust me, for that good photo there were a whole heap of bloody awful ones!!