Monday, October 09, 2006

Lust

I can't stop thinking about fucking CM! Seriously. It's ridiculous. I don't know whether it's because the DM thing is over and my head isn't used to having such free space, or because I was about a minute away from cumming on him while we were both fully clothed on Friday, but I have had more wanks this weekend and today that I know what to do with!! And the crazy thing is I saw him last night and nothing happened. Nothing at all!!!

Obviously I wanted it to, badly, but much as I'm all up for some rampant sexual activity, I'm an old fashioned girl when it comes to making the first move (well, at least until after I've shagged them!). Sexist I know, but there it is. It didn't help that I still have my period, which normally wouldn't be a problem but the first time? Not an ideal situation.

So, he came over last night, after an invite from me rather than a request from him, and we watched tv and chatted and generally had a good evening, pretty snuggled up on the sofa. But he didn't make a move. And even when he went I didn't even get a bloody good snog! Just a few chaste kisses. Grrr!

I think he's maybe waiting for me to take things further, (I think he's a bit of a gent, and of course, he hasn't had any physical contact with anyone for 18 months, and we did some talking about ex relationships and DM, and I had made him go home extremely hot and horny on Friday night, etc) but much as I wanted him, I mean really really wanted him, I wanted him to start it. And he didn't. So this evening I decided to up the ante a little. After all, we've been on three dates now, and Friday got pretty damn hot! So, enjoy the following flirty text conversation...
(I'm sorry, I just love posting my texts!!)

Me - Have you got a double bed?
CM - Yes
Me - Good. Think it's about time we made use of it!
CM - Did I mention it's in bits in my mum's garage! But I am using one of hers in the spare room :-$
That sounds like fun :-P
Me -You had me for a minute there! Glad to hear you think it will be fun. You've been so well behaved I was starting to wonder. Roll on Thurs...
CM - Like we were saying last night, don't want to hurt or get hurt
Me - Do you know what. I think we will both be fine. No need to over analyse I reckon. Just see how it goes...
Me - And preferably get naked!
CM - Sounds good
Me - Seriously, if I want to see you it's because I want to see you. Not that I'm about to declare undying love. That said, I'm not going to be seeing anyone else at the same time. Hopefully we're both thinking that. And I can't help it if at the moment I'm just damn horny :-)
CM - That's fine. By the way, hope you have some ear plugs. Not for me, the bed is kind of noisy just sleeping in it :-P
Me - Jeez. Will you stop with the wisecracks. Thought you were going to tell me you're a screamer! Anyway, not to worry, at your age and with your poor back we'll have to go gently :-D
CM - You will just have to be gentle with me
Me - Always am! Sack of potatoes shag me you know ;-) Now enough of this talk, I'm bad enough already! Have a good week, rest that back, see you soon x
CM - C u then x

There really is nothing like a flirty conversation to get a girl going! Not to mention the memory of how hard his cock was through his jeans on Friday night... Oh god, and the fact he has the most delightful feeling thighs... (did I mention how much I love the feel of the back of a good pair of thighs?!) ...And the way he ran his hands up my back... And the thought of his fingers just grazing my nipples...

See, it's no good!!! What is a girl to do....?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said "See, it's no good!!! What is a girl to do....?"

I say "fuck waiting for him to take the lead, sometimes it's good for a girl to lead and believe me he won't think it's a bad idea!"

Believe it or not I'm like that myself, I don't like making the first move because I don't want a girl to feel pressured and that I'm only after one thing.

The number of times a girl has had to take the lead with me and then afterwards asked why I didn't and then when I explain why, they just call me a daft git and tell me they wanted me all along and were gagging for it, but I still never learn!

So get it on (not so that I can read about it, I'm not fussed about such things, but if you want something, you just have to go for it!) Life's too short to hang around, although waiting can be good within reason!

Ordinary Girl said...

Hey Sleepless,
I have to say I really enjoy your comments (and your blog!). Don't worry, I have said my piece now and made my feelings pretty clear to him I think, so I definitely will be "getting on it"! That said, with all the recent DM stuff I'm not at my best. So give a girl a break for a little self confidence wobble...

always kris said...

Ok I see now I would never make it in the dating scene again! lol

Mummy said...

wicked!!! this ole wait a few dates before shagging them really works then ... u sound so much more into him than after date 1.

i love your text posts !!!!!!

And i wanna box of those spongey tampons too !!

Anonymous said...

Hi OG! Sorry I wasn't getting on your case if that's how it came across? I was just offering a little moral support! You'll soon have all that old confidence back and once those endorphins kick in you'll be even more irresistable than I'm sure you are now! ;)

Anonymous said...

OK, with reference to a 'hard cock through jeans' - please let the little fella out. You're sitting/standing/snuggling and it's getting harder, it's head pressing against the unforgiving canvas in a futile attempt to break through. You wish she would just unzip you but instead she rubs making it push even harder, 'shall I just reach down and fetch it out myself?' you think, but etiquette says no... or does it? Can I just pop it out in the name of comfort?

Ordinary Girl said...

Poor Kris :-) I'm sure you'd survive!

Hehehe Joie, I'm keepin em!

Not to worry sleepless, I know what you mean't x

Cheers Me!

Hey I'm a great believer in comfort Anon! Just get it out! After all, she might be too shy too!

Anonymous said...

don't know about you, I think I need a fiddle after reading that, jesus, if he don't do something soon, where did you say you were? x

The Boy said...

Speaking as a formerly shy guy, its that first touch that breaks the floodgates. Who's to do it? This whole modern man thing leaves most guys tied in knots. They make the first move they run the risk of the "r" word. Fear is a bad thing, just reach out and touch those geans and all else will follow as it should as he'll have "permission"!

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, Wayne, from what I've read of your blog it doesn't take much ;-)

Duddler!! You're back :-) Know what you're saying. Don't worry, jeans have officially been touched, stripped off and thrown across the room...

Anonymous said...

I feel like I know you now, love your comments to, xx good luck girl xxx