Saturday, October 07, 2006

Trust in love (revised)

It was one of my mantra's in the earlier days of our break up. Well, after the break up and the reestablishing of contact anyway. It's how I feel again now.

Just to be clear, it may be confusing to you all that I can be talking so much about how I love DM but then making out with another man. It really is quite simple. DM is in my heart and my head. He has been in them both for a long long time and I believe he always will be. He is not in my bed, so the other stuff, the body stuff, is different. He knows I'm a sexual girl, and he knows that no matter how good it is with someone else it will never be as good as us, and for the time that he doesn't want that part of me then it belongs to me to give as I please. It's as simple as that.

Trust in love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on anything that you love and hold dearly, if you do it will come back to haunt you. Yes things change, and you react different, but deep love is always going to be there. Maybe trust will grow again, who knows, sometimes we have to make a mistake, and acknowledge that mistake to grow.

Dont give up on the blog either, as I have only just found it, lol, Its nice to read what goes on in your head, and other womens heads, it not much different to what goes on in ours.

always kris said...

I agree with Wayne. The more blogs I read the more I realized I wasnt alone in my thinking. It is a comfort to know that there are other people who think like I do. It makes me feel not so alone...or crazy! lol ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Cheers Wayne/Kris,
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, whatever happens. And I love both your blogs too. x

Word verification attagl (atta (at them) girl???!)

always kris said...

Cool word verf! I totally agree with how you can feel with heart, but yet still have desires with your body. You cant put your life on hold waiting for DM to return, he might and then again he might not. He is living a life seperate from your's at this time, so that means you have to also. Doesnt mean you dont love him or that you cant still be together again someday.

Ordinary Girl said...

Absolutely spot on Kris. I couldn't have put it better myself! My life was on hold for nine months, but now we both need to move forward. Together or not.