Sunday, October 29, 2006

Reality check

As if the head fuck of MW and CM (and DM if I'm completely honest - although all in different ways), isn't bad enough, my life continues it's men complications.

As is typical of me, it's either all or nothing, feast or famine, and when you begin to stoke more irons in the fire than you need, on the basis that it's always good to have a back up plan or two (while typing this I realised that possibly the only relationships I didn't have some kind of back up plans going on at the same time, albeit in varying degrees, were my "original 3" - MW, PB and DM. Interesting that I've just realised that!), sometimes some of those irons begin to burn quite unexpectedly.

As you'll recall, I have a Sexy Gardener (SG), who in the last month or so I've had some flirty text conversations with, and who I recently hear is suffering marital strife. So, earlier in the week I texted him, and we arranged to catch up Friday evening. As it happens, we missed each other and he came round early Saturday morning instead, also bringing me the book on the Marquis de Sade he had promised me!

He was here for a good couple of hours, just chatting and hanging out, and there was some slight flirting, (I did tell him he was a sexy gardener and needs to appreciate how fit he is, etc) but I was in full flush of seeing MW the night before, so wasn't quite as knocked sideways as I usually am by him.

Interestingly enough, I was telling him about blogging, and just talking generally about it when he suddenly asked if I had blogged about him! Which I have to admit was a bit strange, and also quite telling!! I kind of admitted that I had, but quite downplayed it, and didn't do more than mildy hint at potential content. I think I just joked that I might have mentioned I had a sexy gardener come cut my grass, but there was an unspoken there that it was more than that. Even more interestingly, he mentioned it to my friend (his best friend), and asked her if she knew anything about it! Which she didn't, not even knowing I blog, although knowing I think SG is fit!!

Tonight, in the middle of my earlier blogging, and whilst I was feeling particularly shit, my phone bleeps...

SG - Hi ya pickle. Have you finished your book yet? Did it stimulate you??? 'Mutual friend' said you had fun last night.

So... where did that come from?? And why is mutual friend telling him about my MW exploits?? And what has she told him??

Me - Pickle indeed :-) Started it but not finished it yet. Its good though. Mutual friend been telling tales on me has she? Paying the price for the fun today. Let's just say I'm really not in a good place right now.

SG - No tales. Just said it was fun. It will pass hun. Orange juice and cereal will help (private joke about my choice of breakfast - discussed yesterday). Eeeugh, your wrong. Hair of the dog is best. I wonder wonder what you wrote about me in your blog. Maybe I shouldn't???

Me - Cheers. But not that kind of bad. More I'm a fucking twat and my life is shit bad! Guess that will pass too though. I wouldn't worry too much bout what I've blogged unless there's something you'd like me to put??

SG - Shut the fuck up. Look at the street girls you work with! You have 2 lush kids, 4 limbs, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose. A lovely pair of breasts!! Mmmmm nice!? Not to mention a so called sexy gardener. How many could boast the same? Yeah, tell the world I have a 12" knob, and I go like a rabbit on speed!!

Me - Thanks for the reality check. And the compliments. I know I'm being stupid and selfish but it won't last long. And thanks for the compliments, as misguided as they are! (Good bra's have a lot to answer for!). It all just gets a bit too much for me sometimes. I'll tell the world I wish I knew if my sexy gardener had a 12" knob and fucked like a rabbit on speed. That do ya? x

So, SG, thank you for the reality check! World, consider yourself told!!

4 comments:

Mummy said...

ahhh, gotta love a vain gardener!

but i like his compliments to you ... nice boy. tell him i woulda gone for it at 11" , but 12" is just too big, being greedy. no thanks, but will he trim my bush for me?

Anonymous said...

your gardener sounds like worzel gumage, (don't know how its spelt), steer clear of him, he has a big mouth, if you do anything with him he will tell the whole village, every house he goes to, all his mates, he alredy asked your friend about you? mark my words honey! Men have bigger mouths, you could always ask him "your mouth that big, why don't you go and blow yourself off", if he has twelve inches he should be able too,
My worry is telling people about the blog, you will be found out, first they know you blog, 2nd they press for your name, then its all downhill, If people knew who I was, I would be shammed by everyone, they would not believe what I get up, sorry if I sound paranoid, hope I dont offend you<

Wayne x

Anonymous said...

Strange how women wear 'magic knickers' to make their bum look small and wonderbras to make their boobs look bigger!

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, I have to say Sleepless, I wear neither!! What's the point I reckon, at some time they have to come off and the truth be revealed...!

Wayne, you haven't offended me.

I think you have him wrong though. I know you just have text conversation to go on, but our mutual friend has known him for years and years, and he used to be her lodger. This kind of behaviour is not the norm for him, I'm pretty sure. I don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad one!!

And he's hardly going to spread things around. He is, after all, the one who's married. Marital strife or not, he has way way more to lose than single old me!!

As I said in previous comments, there is nothing on this blog to link me with it. So if he found it it would be a miracle, and to be honest, with him I wouldn't be that bothered.

Joie, lol, he's actually the least vain person I know. In fact, if anything, knowing both him, and of him, in fact if anything I'd say he's really very insecure. It's just good old fashioned British sarcasm. Although I think I must bring out the bad in even the good ones!!