Sunday, October 22, 2006

Improvements

I spent the majority of last night in a village working men's club! What the fuck!!!! How did I go from hot cool dates with DM to fucking working men's clubs with CM??? That is something that will definitely need addressing. I may be a divey pub kind of girl but I draw the line at WMC's! I will allow it as a one off, as we went to meet up with a couple of his mates that live in the village (the same village I lived in from 10-19 and would not return to!!), one of which was M. Which I have to say was a little strange, and slightly uncomfortable for the both of us, though CM seemed fine with it.

The difficulty was that I have always been quite flirty with M, and lots of banter etc, and it doesn't feel appropriate to be like that with him no - don't want to give anybody the wrong impressions. So, I'm not sure how to be with him. He seemed fine most of the night, I was quite quiet, not my usually gobby self, because of the situation and also because I don't know the other people fantastically well, but he did mention at the beginning (it was just me and him at that point), that he was glad me and CM had got it together. I just kind of dismissed it, and didn't really get the chance to comment after that. Though what would I say anyway?? He seemed fine for most of the evening, but that said I did feel he struggled a couple of times, and when CM and I went to leave (before the others) he did seem a little odd. And CM commented on that himself after we had gone, so it wasn't just me. His bloody loss though, he could have had a fucking great fuck buddy relationship if he had put a bit of effort in.

Have to say, I did find myself looking at M's hands and thinking 'those fingers have been inside me'. And then going on to think about how good it had felt when he slid his cock into me. And then had to stop myself having those wicked thoughts!

Anyway, enough thoughts about M! Sex with CM is looking up a little. Not sure if it was because he had had a few beers last night and was more relaxed but it was much much better. Which is a fucking good thing! Still not perfect, and still struggling with his size, and the fact that he is not DM, but generally it was the best it's been so there is hope!!

The only downside is I'm just not sure his sex drive is as high as mine, or sex is as important to him. I woke up this morning, and knew he had to leave quite early because he had some stuff planned today, but still felt the need to have a bit of a play with his chest, stomach, tops of thighs, etc - just skimming over his cock occasionally, which usually gives most men the green light for a nice lazy morning quickie, but I didn't really get a reaction! And definitely not him getting a raging hard on that he was just forced to slide into me!! Bummer!!

I think he is just quite controlled with himself. LIke before we went out last night, we were kissing, and I was straddling him on the sofa, and generally getting quite friendly, and he's a bit "come on, stop it or you'll get me all excited and you don't want to go out smelling all spunky". And I hate that really. I want to be with someone who can't help themselves but want me, (at least most of the time), and that I know fancies the fucking pants off me, and will take the lead and love that I am horny all the time, and will say "fuck going out, get your kit off and get up those stairs". With CM I guess I'm just not sure.

Like I said though, vast improvement on previously, so am sticking with it for a while (don't think it would take much to tempt me away though!), and keeping my fingers crossed. Probably not going to see him again until Sunday though, which is a fucker as I kind of want to pick up the pace now it's improved. And I'm still bloody horny!!

I have a real thing in my head at the moment about wanting to be tied and blindfolded and be free to be able to selfishly submit to some serious pleasure from a skilled skilled man. Think I need the release!

5 comments:

Wild Cat said...

still struggling ... the fact that he is not DM

If you can't do it, what chance have I got - you've moved a lot further on than I have or seem to be able to.
I hate being touched by anyone other than NN, it's almost repulsive and never satisfying.

(Guess I'm having a 'down' weekend after last weeks 'company' - sorry)

Ordinary Girl said...

I know Me, seriously I know. For nearly 8 months I couldn't even bear the thought of anyone touching me or me touching them. It just didn't seem right. I didn't want it.

Even now, if I had the choice I would choose DM. Without a doubt. No question. But I don't have that choice, and so slowly, slowly, slowly I've moved forward to the point where I can be with other people. It's not ideal, of course not, but if nothing else, it stops my brain from whirring, and that can only be a good thing.

I wish I could tell you how yours is going to work out, but I can't. I'm not even convinced how mine is, though I suspect it's over, despite the fact he is still reading and commenting here. I can feel we're getting to the point of no return. I wish I could tell you how to help, but I don't know. It's that old adage of time I guess, and willpower.

You've had a massive "hit" for the week, you're bound to be on a bit of a comedown now. Whatever happens, don't beat yourself up about it. Just accept you need to do what you need to do!

Much hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

Time is a great healer, especially if you get a regular damn good shagging and a whole load of flirting but sometimes there are pivotal moments in your life and working mens clubs are a pretty good indicator of the need for a step change (in my humble opinion), as much as they may be somebody's cup of tea.

Freddy said...

I can definitely recommend the tied and bindfolded route to freedom and release!

Ordinary Girl said...

I agree Sleepless, but I'm sure it is only a one off. In fact, I know damn well that for me it was a one off! But at the minute, the CM situation kind of suits, although I accept that it may not sound like that. I need something light and easy I think (though more regular damn good shagging would help!).

Hi Freddy, welcome. I know, its the completely selfish kind of pleasure that certainly brings release. Unfortunately I doubt I'll be experiencing it any time soon!