Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

I have just been chatting to MW, the first of my 3 significant men, from a long time ago, see here http://adayinthelifeoftheordinarygirl.blogspot.com/2006/09/dm-part-1.html for further details.

Was on the phone to my mate and she mentioned he had a myspace account, so thought I would go check it out and say hi. I have tried to contact him on friendsreunited before to no avail and it all ended rather messily, with him practically accusing me of being a psychotic stalker (who me??), so I was kind of expecting him to ignore me.

He didnt!!! In fact we have spent the last two hours chatting on messenger, have exchanged phone numbers, texted several times and arranged to meet a week on Thursday!!!! Oh my fucking god!!!! I can't believe it. Seriously seriously can't believe it!! I have no idea what is going on in my life at the moment. I must be wearing eau de whore or something.

But I am so fucking happy and excited I can't tell you!!! Because I fucking adored this man. In a big big way. And now he's single, and seemingly sorted, and I'm seeing him!!!!

And oh my god, my life is fucking crazy and I fucking love it!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mummy said...

eau de whore !! fabulous - im stealing it!! ur pheromones are doing their thang at the moment eh? dont fight em, and ask all men to form an orderly queue behind the gardener.

Anonymous said...

hmm OG.. take things slowly if this is THE man you want. One step at a time, and I truly hope it works out for you....Some on on here needs to find love and luck soon.

Vi said...

Men are like buses, all come at the same bloody time! (not literally I hope! Unless that's what you are into, lol) Can you please send me a bottle of that perfume??????

The Boy said...

Love is like buses... That's fantastic!

I should hope they don't come all at the same bloody time...

Anonymous said...

Well OG things are really picking up!I think you are in for the ride of your life in more ways that one!;)

Vi - I am a man and have never come on a bus....a few trains and a car yes but not a bus - yet!

x

Wild Cat said...

I never got the comment you mentioned??? Post it again.... please?
Ta