Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bugger all!

Yep, that is pretty much precisely what I have done today!!

Had the day off, because of half term holidays, so got up reasonably late, did a bit of blog checking, took Y to the orthodontist for a bottom set of braces (bless his little pearly whites), did some washing, and some more washing, ignored the puddle leaking from the bottom of my washing machine, cooked and ate some dinner, looked at the hoover and thought "fuck the hoovering", and now blogging again!

It's a hard life for some you know!!

Oh, and my mouse seems to be protesting at the amount of action it's getting lately! (That's my computer mouse not some new sex toy! You sick sick perverts...!), and is now refusing to go up and down properly. Which I have to say is damn annoying when you have a blogging addiction to feed!!

So, if I disappear for a few days, blame it on the mouse!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ten out of ten for guessing I'd think something crude when u mentioned mouse....Shows the state of my mind....I need SEX NOW!