Sunday, October 29, 2006

Crash and burn

So, last Tuesday, the delightful MW had returned into my life (at my instigation), and we had arranged to meet the Thursday now coming up. We spent the whole week texting and msning, I sent him some new pics of me, and I spoke to him on the phone Thursday morning for an hour and all was good. He came over Friday evening for a cuppa, and we spent a couple of hours chatting and everything seemed fine, with him leaving and Thursday nights date confirmed.

I went out with the girls last night, and he texted a few times throughout the evening, before finally texting at around 11.30pm to say he was heading over to my hometown to the crap local night club here. A mad panic ensued, as I'd had one of those can't be bothered nights were I hadn't bothered dressing up, my hair was shit, I'd been dancing for 2 hours and was all hot and sweaty, and I was wearing the same clothes I'd bunged on to see him the night before!!!!

My initial response was "shit, you can't come and find me because I look like crap!", and I was seriously seriously stressed!! (Did I mention I really really like this guy??! He is by far, one of the truly fittest and sexiest men I have ever met). Anyway, to cut a long story short he went to the club and then came up and met me about 2am when I left the pub.

We came home and played name that tune while watching vh1 until about 5am, (which I was fucking shit at, and he was fucking great at!!), and then had the discussion about sleeping arrangements. Now, I really wasnt planning on sleeping with him, not least because I hadnt shaved my legs or my bikini line, and generally looked like crap by 5 in the morning! But he wouldnt let me sleep on the sofa and rah de rah de rah, we both agree to sleep upstairs.

Now for a boy who had professed to be shy all week, once we were in bed it took about 10 secs for us to be snogging, and a further 2 minutes for me to be whipping my clothes off, sucking his cock and then straddling him. The sex was hard and fast and just fucking great, seriously fucking great, and I went to sleep (about 6am!!), tired, cuddled up to him and happy. Morning came, and I awoke to the feel of him spooning me from behind, with a hard on pressed into my buttocks, and more shagging commenced. All good.

Due to the clocks changing last night, and my bedside alarm being out before the change, our addled brains couldn't cope with the time change and we left to take him back to his hometown about 10.30am (we thought) as he had to take his boy to football practice. Half way there, we realise its actually only 9am, goddamn!! So, I dropped him off at the shop to get a paper, we kissed, and we both agreed to meet Thursday, as originally planned. He was like I'll definitely see you Thursday.

At 10.10am I get a text...
MW - OG, thinking about last night, and it shouldn't have happened. I should have stayed with my mates. I don't want to give you false hope. I feel really bad.

What the fuck!!!!! I tell you, fucking knobhead!!! That was my initial reaction. Why the fuck do men do that? Bring the fucker on and on bigtime and then change their fucking minds!!! It pisses me off, seriously seriously pisses me off, and is the one thing I never never do. I never promise myself lightly, I never lead people to believe I want one thing when actually I'm not sure. And it really really hacks me off that I increasingly seem to hear of more and more men that do this. Fuckers, fuckers, fuckers!

Me - What's that all about MW? Take it you're not interested in seeing me again then?

No response.

Me - Disappointed in you MW. Thought we were both grown ups! Last night didn't give me false hope, it was the bringing it on bigtime the whole week before . No need for that! Your loss though mate

And despite the bravery of my last comment, not only am I pissed off, but now I'm fucking gutted, because I really like him. He's fit, he's funny, he's generally an all round honey. And now I feel like some pathetic, ugly, fat, crap fuck, and I'm fucking tired of playing this stupid fucking "love" game. It's too fucking hard!

At 12.07pm he texts...

MW - I'm an alcoholic. You don't need that in your life. I'm still drinking now. I'm sorry.

You're fucking sorry??!!!!! You make a decision about what I need in my life with no input from me (another fucking DM), and thats it?? I'm meant to just accept your fucking decision??!! Fuck you with your sorry! So, needless to say, over the next few hours, the following sorry arsed texts were sent by me...

Me - You have no idea what I need in my life! I guess I should have expected to not be important enough for you to bother even trying to find out.

Me - You know, I was there for you a long time ago. You didn't want me then. I'm still here for you now but you still don't want me. So why did you let me think you did?

Because he fucking did!!! Gave it the big one about how much he wanted to be with someone, and how he wanted to do all the stuff he does with his mates with a girlfriend, etc etc. And you don't say shit like that to people unless you're thinking maybe they could be that person!!!

Me - I really, really fucking liked you! Good stuff, bad stuff, baggage and all. And if you want to dwell on how shit your life is then fucking go right ahead. If you want better instead, which means taking risks and making changes, then let me know. If not then I won't bother you again x

Me - PS. If you'd bothered to ask you'd know I went out with an alcoholic for two years. It was him not wanting to fuck that finished us, not his drinking

No reply to any of them. No fucking sense to any of it.

I feel shit. And I'm tired of this. Tired of opening myself up to all of this hurt.

13 comments:

Wild Cat said...

((hugs)) big ones at that.
I wish I could be there now, we'd both be pissed and swinging from the light shades.

Love and life sucks, no need to tell me, I've just emailed NN the link to my blog - a moment of madness maybe but I needed to.

Men are just the most pathetic creatures living, I only wish that we didn't need them like we do.

xxxxx

Ordinary Girl said...

Damn straight Me. Alcohol is looking a pretty attractive option right now I have to say!!

Good luck with sending him the link to your blog, I did the same, and I guess it brought me some resolution, painful as it was. I must say I thought he already had it??

Wild Cat said...

Never given it to him so if he had it then he found it through searching. x

Wild Cat said...

Forgot to say, I don't think he ever read my blog, he'd have run a mile if he had because then he'd have known it was me or her and he'll always choose her (although I'll never know why)

Ordinary Girl said...

Because he's a settler, that's why. Whether that's a better way or not I dont know, but people either take risks or they settle I think. And, in my experience that basic nature doesn't change. And so many people(read men here!!) pretend to be risk takers when really they're frightened little boys who daren't step out of their comfort zone! It's a fucker.

Ordinary Girl said...

I don't have a problem with the chicken way of finishing it, if you keep reading you'll see I'm inclined to that chicken way myself! What I do have a problem with, is bringing something on knowing you're probably not going to go anywhere with it!! It sucks!

always kris said...

wish I knew what to say sweetie. (((hugs)))

Ordinary Girl said...

it's okay, keep reading, I'm getting there xx

Mummy said...

god, i worry for you and me giving out blog addys to dumb men in ur lives! uhoh!!!

i cant believe what a cock MW is....unfortunately, u have to believe him when he says he isnt good enough for u!

and your replies to him are great, good on u for not taking it.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same! Some men are just terrified of how good something may be and they run; before giving the person a chance. Or they tick off all the things that he thinks she won't love about him and run.I am also tired of getting close to someone and feeling real potential and a great connection and getting the, I'm blah blah blah; it's for the best...
My theory is, the right man, will stay, will be there no matter what - but I'm working on believing THAT theory!

Ordinary Girl said...

I didn't give him my addy, I'm not that daft (oops, no offence,lol), just said that I blog. No connecting evidence/names from here to me I'm pretty sure! And about a million, zillion blogs on the net!!

Hi ebbye, hope you enjoying the fun and games ;-) Good theory, will try believing it myself!!

Anonymous said...

OG and Ebbye, believe me it's not just men that do that, its happened to me too! Just got to enjoy the shag and not let it get to you!

Ebbye you are spot on, the right man (or woman) will stay and it's only a numbers game. So if you don't but a ticket, you can't win the lottery!

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, sleepless, I've bought many a ticket ;-)