Monday, October 23, 2006

Somebody stop me!!!

Guess how long I held off before texting Sexy Gardener?!! Yep, that's right, managed to last a whole ten and a half hours!!!

Lol, I tell you, I feel like Jim Carrey in 'The Mask', screaming "SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!". The mania is starting to creep on me....!

I figure it's a coping mechanism in my brain. Love fucking sucks, so may as well stick with sluttiness. At least you don't let people into your heart to trample all over you. At the minute I feel like a drug addict who's survived detox only to start overdosing on alcohol! Or some other such metaphorical bullshit! Perhaps I'm on self destruct, because I tell you, I seem to thrive on making things as complicated as they can be!

Anyway, Sexy Gardener (SG) update. Even thinking about him gets me seriously hot. No, really!!! When he's here I can't keep eye contact with him for too long because I don't trust myself not to drool, or launch myself at him, or generally make a twat of myself!** He is possibly the only man I seriously looked at when I was with DM, not that I would have pursued it then. Why would I? In fact I remember us talking about it, and then DM dropping me right in it by telling SG that I'd just been telling him how much I liked him!! I tell you, I could have died. And poor SG, who'd only been once or twice at this point, looked like he wanted to scarper. DM found it most amusing though. Bastard!

As I said, I managed to wait until 9am before I texted SG...

"Morning sexy gardener (I actually put that, haven't put it in here in place of his name) :-) I get paid Friday if you want to pop round. I can leave it with Y or you can come early evening if you fancy a chinwag? And don't forget my book, I'm in need of some imagination stimulus right now! etc x"

So, I'd kept it light and friendly, not too blatant but equally quite flirty. Didn't bloody hear from him all day!!!!

Was just thinking I may have come on too strong, and that I should have left it because he is probably going through shit with his wife, and oh what a selfish bitch I must be not to have taken his feelings into consideration, etc etc.

When finally! At 5.34pm no less!!! I get a reply....

"Hi ya hun. Just got your text. Sexy?? Are you sure you haven't got another gardener?? Friday pm sounds good. Will bring book. I will text you Friday to see where you're at. Big luv. Me xxx"

I haven't replied yet. May do in the morning. All good though. I love, love, love flirting with SG!!!

** For my rl reader 'Disco", it's truly a bit of a Math moment!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it all sounds like good fun to me! now stop thinking about how good his cock would feel! lol Am catching up with your blog after another oncall yesterday!

Why is it no matter how knackerd I am I'm never too tired to feel horny or wank?!

And yes I am thinking of starting a blog......by all means email any tips!

PS bet SG is very good at oral too;)

Anonymous said...

Mmm lucky gardener!!! I’m a bit of a gardener myself, so if you need a bush trimming or any requirements for hard labour that spring to mind? As long as I get a rub down afterwards, you know where I am! I come with my own tools and have excellent references!

Ordinary Girl said...

Andrew, you're not helping to quell the thoughts in my head you know! And as for tips about your blog... just tell it how it is!

Sleepless, I will definitely bear that in mind! Could do with a man about the house to do all those little things I can't quite manage myself ;-)

Mummy said...

LOL at 10.5 hours wait till u texted, such self control!!

Andrew - good luck with the blog - let us know ur addy!!!

Ordinary Girl said...

Tell me about it Joie! And I'd composed it before I went to bed ready, and was asleep for at least 7 of them!!! Never let it be said I'm the type of girl to rush to take advantage of unsuspecting relationship break up moments!!

Vi said...

Go girl! How much fun that would be with the 'hired' help! Desperate housewives, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Hmm Methinks I am gonna take up Gardening too....Bushes to trim, Beds to make, Seeds to sow...

Anonymous said...

Lol, loving that comment Joe. Seeds to sow indeed...!!