Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Busy, busy

Well I have just finished a 14hr day which started just before 9am and finished about 20mins ago! As a result I'm absolutely shattered. I was also working at home last night until 11.30pm, and that was after X and Y pick up, dinner cooking, sorting washing, washing dishes, putting X and Y to bed, cooking another dinner for tonight and washing dishes again!

I'm not too bad at the minute, think I'm too busy with work to dwell on stuff! I have a couple of posts I want to get down, just a couple of thoughts I have had about relapsing, and of course an update on CM, which I realise I may have neglected lately. In brief I am still seeing him (when we can fit it in!!). Hopefully I will be able to post tomorrow evening, although I have work all day and then a governor's meeting in the evening, followed by another full day at the office and then back out for outreach from 7-11pm on Thursday, so may not manage to post properly before the end of the week.

Ah well, 'the devil makes work for idle hands' and all that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Are you that tight that you can't fit it in? Sorry thats crude and my mind shouldn't boggle so much! Idle hands need to be addressed though, it's not good them being redundant!

Mummy said...

lol, YOU with idle hands, i dont think so!!! good luck with the work stuff, dont overdo it OG! dont be setting the standard for future hours at work, new job n'all.

always kris said...

I understand OG, keeping your hands busy doesnt give you time to sit and think. But seriously, do give yourself SOME rest!

Ordinary Girl said...

Aw, it's nice you are all so worried about me, but seriously I'm fine. Work won't go on like this. I definitely wouldn't be able to survive!! It's just that new (busy) job settling in period!

And yes Sleepless, incredibly crude! You bad bad man :-) I mean't fit meeting into my schedule, as you full well know.

And don't worry all... sure my hands will soon be busy again...