Saturday, October 07, 2006

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a very late night! Partly due to a few hours of snogging, groping and generally lusting, followed by an hour of blogging, followed by another hour of aimlessly watching tv while my brain ran it's course at warp speed, I finally got to bed about 5.30am. Consequently I woke late and feeling like shit, with X having missed ballet and me feeling like a terribly bad mother!!

Now if that's not a rubbish start to the day/weekend, I am also horny!!! Ridiculously so!! I have more images running through my head than I want to think about, and they're pretty indiscriminate in their content and their appearance!! The overiding theme is how hot hard cocks are when encased in jeans and I guess there is something about the knowledge of that big, hard, throbbing presence(sorry! getting carried away there!!!) but yet it's unavailability? I'm sure it's the same reason a lot of men like women in underwear rather than naked. The tease!!

"So...", I hear you ask "what's the problem with waking late and horny on a fine Saturday morning?" (and it is actually a beautiful beautiful autumn day today). Well the problem is.... I can't fucking wank properly!!!! Or rather I can, and have had two (rather unsatisfactory) bully wank orgasms this morning, but it's just not cutting it. I need the real deal! I officially need to be sliding myself onto a firm, hard, warm, eager cock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its not just you women that have these problems, I just woke up after a fruitless but late date and chatting on the net until 5am and as usual woke up with a very hard cock, but nobody here to slide onto it!

always kris said...

hmmmmm damn! you tease catman!
;-) OG, I know how you feel, I suffered through two "bully wanks" (Joe told me what that was, I didnt know ~ lol) last night in my time at home alone. Maybe I should give up on what I talked about in my blog, in finding the heart behind the man, and just need to find me a good
f-buddy?!?! LOL JK kinda ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Welcome catman! It's a fucker isn't it?!! I don't think it's too much to ask for do you?!!

And Kris, I think me and joie are beginning to corrupt you with our wicked ways ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris, I'm sorry I can be a bit of a tease! I just had to look up bully wank myself, not familiar with the term but very familiar with the concept! I wouldn't give up on your mission, I'm sure its entirely feasible!

Girl ... I couldn't agree more, but today is a new day bringing new opportunities!

PS I changed my name in case you are confused by 'Sleepless'

always kris said...

lol @ ya'll corrupting me. I think maybe it was Tobi that told me that my closet freak was beginning to emerge. That is scary. I am supposed to be a happily married, working mom! I can look that way, but yet desire to be another! lol
damn, I cant even read catman's comment with out getting turned on! lol ;-)