Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A bad girl!!

Inspired by the previous texting between SG and me, and under the influence of a few glasses of wine and the typical insomnia (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!), I texted SG in the early hours of Tuesday morning... "And what would you want me to wear anyway x??" Yes I know it was wrong!!! Yes I know I should leave well alone!! Yes I know I am so bad!! But hell, I wanted to know!! (Must say I was kind of expecting a reply that said leather, chains, rubber etc, and was just checking out any potential pervertedness).

SG - Morning hun. Got your text this am. You got little SG up. Ooh, I need options. I like medium to short dresses and skirts. I would need to have a look at a selection. What gets you hot?? On you and on me???

Now I have to say, getting that kind of text in the morning is absolutely conducive to spending the day with damp knickers, but I'm also aware of his situation, and the fact that while he seems to have gone from 0-60 in about 3 seconds, knowing his previous dabbling and then putting the brakes on, I'm kind of expecting that again. But that's all good. I'm not planning on pushing him into anything that is going to cause either of us serious amounts of distress. However, am bad enough to want to see how far he is willing to go at this point...

Me - Damn! Wish I had good legs!! If I was thin and gorgeous I'd wear absolutely anything and everything!! It's been such a long time since I was with anyone long enough to get to that point that I will have to think on it some more... As for what would be hot on you... well that would be me ;-) xx

Oh, I am so bad. Encouraging my gardener in his wicked ways :-) But hey, shoot me! And sure enough, he comes up trumps...

SG - Nice. Think on! You should be more sure of yourself. I think you're hot. Would like to see you in a nice knee length flowing dress. Some nice knickers which you would take off slowly while keeping your dress on. How does that sound??

How does that sound?? How does that sound?? Fuck me now goddamn you!!! I tell you, this is better than I expected, and still waters certainly are proving to run deep! However!!! This is way way further than he's been out before, and I'm aware of that, and I've already decided that if anything more than this is going to happen then it needs to be led by him, because I am not going down the road of being accused of dragging him into a situation. So I decide to test him a little to see how near the back off point is, and I don't reply. Fully expecting a similar response to previously when he's stepped out of the comfort zone (or fucking sprinted out in this case!!!). Sure enough, half an hour later...

SG - I'm bad. I should stop. Can we be mates please??

Kerching!! As expected!! And although a tiny bit of me is a bit disappointed, I know that's a short term irritation, and that if this is going to move up a notch then it needs to be led by him, at his pace, and is likely to be a long way off yet. Each time he edges a little further out before he reigns himself back in, and I'm happy to let things lie as they are. (Besides, it's interesting that he says "I'm bad", not "we're/this is bad", and also that he says "I should stop", not "this has to stop/this must stop"). So, all good, all as expected, and I'm happy to let him settle again (for a while at least!).

Me - Ok. That's fine. Sorry for leading you astray. We all good SG x

SG - Cheers pickle. I'm naughty too. Good to know we cool xx

Me - Yeah, no worries. Don't want to lose a sexy gardener :-) Make sure you come find me if you ever find yourself single though ;-) See you soon x

SG - Will do hun. See you soon xx

So, things with SG on hold for now. But when I look back over our contact in the last 6 weeks or so (especially considering I've known him for over a year), we've come a bloody long long way recently, and I don't think this is the end yet. It's out there now, and it will remain that way, even if we don't mention it for a while. The idea is in both our heads. The acknowledgement of desire has been voiced by both parties. The potential has been set. But let him come in his own time, when the time and the situation is right. I'm not forcing the issue, just opening up the opportunity, and I'm cool with that. I'm not desperate desperate for it, and I don't want something to happen unless he can cope with it, and I really really don't think he's there yet, much as he might like to be! But keep your eye on this space...

PS. I know it may be very boring for you reading my texts, but tough! I like to have them down to look back on, and also to kind of store and then delete from my phone. So I have them to remember if I want, but I'm not distracted by the good ones or burdened by the bad ones by carrying them around in my pocket all day! Kind of like putting them in a safe deposit box I guess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so agree about the texts, I save the good ones for a few days and then it gets too onerous to keep referring back to them! Its funny how dirty texts can brighten your day and give you the horn! I think phones need a hard disk drive in future so we can save the texts, photos and videos we get sent!

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh what a fantastic idea!!!! Though have to admit I would never get anything done in that case!!

Anonymous said...

Yepreminds me of me. 'cept I would have carried on and seen it through....Still now that I have seen your butt..hmm Think I might have used it afew time since then.
Whats it like to know some stranger is cuming to thought sof yor cute butt?

Freddy said...

You can store your texts on your pc if you have a Nokia with a cable (about £6 inc P&P from ebay, or £30 + from Carphone Warehouse) the software is free from Nokia as a download. You can probably do it with other phones too.
I think I may take up gardening if ever I'm on the pull again.

Angela-la-la said...

Yep, I've got a motorola v3 and a cable so I store all mine on the pc too.

Not that I'm saying you should do that instead of posting them, OG, I love reading them! And it's always good to have a backup copy, of course :)

Vi said...

Oh, the chase is so much fun. I'm sure you'll bag him soon. And for you saying bad things about your body? DONT. Those imperfections may be there, but blokes don't see it, unless you point it out to them! And we know you're lying, we've all seen your great arse!

Tobiwan said...

Hell no OG, you must continue sharing the filthy texts. They're really juicy and never disappoint. You're so bad sometimes, but that's what I adore about you!

It's great to hear mutual acknowledgement from the opposite sex, even if they're taken...that still leaves the door open for later possibilities.

Ordinary Girl said...

They're both male Jaded, so I guess that must be relationship enough!! They've all come out of the same freaky species gene pool I reckon!! And yes, he certainly appears to have a little dirty in him, and I have to admit I just lurvve that!!!

Joe - actually it's very flattering, and I have to say a little hot too :-) So you feel free to wank away...!

Thanks Freddy and FB - I was thinking more about being able to store them ALL on my phone, forever, lol. And preferably in sent/received conversation order. I don't want too much eh??

Lol Vi, as I've said before, that 1 good pic of my bum was preceded and followed by many not good pics of my bum!!! And yes, the chase is always the thrill. Though the catching will hopefully turn out all good too.

Good to hear Tobi,(like I would have stopped if you'd all moaned of course!!) The door of opportunity is most definitely open, so come on in SG...