Monday, October 30, 2006

The SG saga continues...

6.42 am this morning. Phone bleeps...
SG - Morning hun, hope you're feeling better this am. Bra or no bra you have a lovely set of boobs. Nice arse too. No, I'm more like 6/7" and I can be a bit brief to start off. Am better 2nd/3rd time around. I do like to be teased & I have a real thing for being dressed up for. Am I wrong?? xxx

Quickly followed by...
Me - That certainly woke me up! Why would that be wrong? You have someone tiny enough (his wife!!) to look good dressed in anything. My arse etc are way better clothed! Trust me! And doesn't everyone like to be teased?? I certainly do! I'm not complaining SG, but you're slowly edging towards a steep slippery slope. Be sure you want to step off the edge before you get there... xx

Half hour later....
Me - Shit. I bet that sounded really bigheaded and wanky! It's all good with me SG. Just want to be sure it's all good with you too. x

SG - You're not being bigheaded. I'm out of order. Soz. You're all good to me. xxx

Me - You're not out of order. I shouldn't encourage it really. Can't help it though :-) You know where I am if you wanna step off that edge. etc ;-) xxx

SG - I know its wrong, but that is why I have to know. What would you wear for me??

SG - Sorry sorry sorry. You don't have to respond to last text. I'm a bad dog. See ya soooon xx

Me - Let's just say... Maybe time will tell...! x

Me - PS. Don't say anthing to mutual friend about me or texting and that. She'd kill me. And probably you! x

SG - No probs x

Most amusing, and definitely a change in pace!! Watch this space... !

4 comments:

The Boy said...

On the edge indeed! Sounds like SG needs a feather to land on his back and off he'll fall...

always kris said...

sounds like you just have all the men flocking to you OG. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You do realsie that you are about to corrupt a avery corruptable man?

Having been down this raod a few times, I hope you/he ahve taken time out to think past those raging hormones to the ultimtae consequences.... Aww Shut up Joe what the hell do you know anyway!

Ordinary Girl said...

Boy - maybe a little more than a feather!! I think he's got a few more 2 steps forward and 1 back to go yet! Time will tell...!

I bloody wish Kris!! Just the mania that usually accompanies my life. It's either up, up, up or down, down, down!!

Lol, that's just how I like them Joie!!

Joe- lol, how do you corrupt a corruptable man? Is it the chocolate shops fault if the fattie can't walk past without stepping in?? All I'm doing is putting up the 'open for business' sign ;-) Seriously, I know what you're saying Joe, and it's all under control for me, and I'm making sure I'm flagging up those consequences with him too, as well as taking things very very slowly.