Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mixed

Bit of a low start to the day this morning after a brief conversation with X about DM, which quite unexpectedly brought tears to my eyes. Silly I know, but despite the emotional shut down I'm managing fairly successfully, occasionally it creeps out. Fortunately the rest of the day was really busy at work, so left me with no time to dwell.

Should really be out for a few drinks for Lena's birthday tonight, and had fully planned to go, but by the time I was home from work, cooked dinner, sorted X for bed and then had a bath, it was nearly 9pm, and I just can't really be bothered now. Plus I have about £3 in my purse and no petrol to drive the few miles to The Nun. I will make it up to her when I see her next.

Early start tomorrow morning, as I'm off to London (again) to do a presentation for work, I seem to have been all over the place with work just lately! I must say, I do love it, and if I didn't have such difficulties trying to sort the kids out then more travelling with work would be ideal, particularly if it involved overnight stays! I'm sure my time will come though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

email rejects.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, not sure why, I have recieved emails from others. Can you try again, its ordinarygirl999@yahoo.co.uk, and let me know if any further problems.

Midnight said...

London is fab! I love being down there, it's so different, even if I would never want to live there. I'm down the smoke again next week, can't wait!

Ordinary Girl said...

My sentiments exactly Middy. In fact, I am planning to take the kids next week. Just an excuse really :-)