Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Late night

Was unexpectedly up with Harry until 4.30am this morning, so am now knackered! He was worth it though.

Have just spent the evening at an Ann Summers party, which was quite a giggle, though in these days of internet freedom the choice and prices at a party just don't compare. Did manage to buy myself a new little something though! The Pulsatron may have rocked my world for the last couple of years, (and is still going strong!) but felt the need for something a little more "in and outy"! Plus, you got to love a vibe with bling :-)

6 comments:

always kris said...

That's funny...the bookcovers are different in the different countries.

I need something new too...let us know.

What is a tosspot????

Vi said...

My vibe's gotta have ears, otherwise, its not worth it!

Ordinary Girl said...

I know there are two book covers over here Kris - the adult version and the children's version. Pretty daft as the content is both exactly the same! Some marketing scam really. Lol at 'what is a tosspot' - an idiot I suppose you'd understand.

Lol Vi, I looked at the rabbits but when I've tried them before I find them a little too... technical? I don't like too much fuss when it comes to insertion ;-)

Joanna Cake said...

Rabbits Schmabbits - Ive made my feelings on them plain but who on earth thought a Paris Hilton vibrator was a good marketing ploy! Lovehoney have far more variety and Im slowly reviewing their whole catalogue. Ruf says Im filling his flat with sex toys. Im not sure if it was a complaint...

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol hmc, I'm sure it's not a complaint. So true about the other sites, but when you're invited to an AS party it would be impolite not to buy anything. My only reason of course :-)

Joanna Cake said...

Having said that, I did get my 'Ultra' from them which is really rather good :)