Sunday, July 08, 2007

Still to do...

I should really be getting on with all the things I should have done today (if I hadn't wanked myself silly!) that need doing before I go to bed instead of sitting here blogging! Especially as I have to leave the house at 6am for this bloody conference! Actually, I'm looking forward to the conference, just not the getting up at 5.30am!

So, here's what I did today...
Packed X's stuff for school/daddy's
Cleaned the cooker
Washed up
Washed and dried 2 loads of washing
Changed the bed
Packed away my clean washing
Organised clothes for conference (I'm going monochrome, incidentally)
Cleaned the bathroom sink

Here's what I still have to do...
Hoover downstairs
Wash kitchen floor
Have a bath
Shave hairy bits
Wash my hair
Put sofa covers back on
Pack my overnight bag
Clean the bath

Suppose I ought to get on with it! Okay, just one more fag... promise!

Update (10.52pm) - Sofa covers done, downstairs hoovered, kitchen (and hall) floor washed. One more fag...

Further update (12.20am) - Bathed, shaved, hair washed, bathroom sparkly clean. Now waiting for hair to dry a la Posh Spice, as oppose to a la 'oh my fucking god - somebody get the straighteners and help me please'!

2 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Sod the sofa covers - mine take an hour and a battle to get off or on!

Enjoy the conference, honey. And watch out for those coppers ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh I certainly will FB ;-)