Monday, July 02, 2007

Warning!!

This post is full of gripes and groans, and its not my fucking hormones!!!

I couldn't sleep for some reason last night. Ended up being awake until around 3am, and then had to drag myself out of bed for work this morning. Was stressed before I'd even got there just thinking about it, after an email on Friday telling me I had to find new premises for my service within the month!!! Well, at least that's what I thought it said. In hindsight, and after some discussion with others it would seem that it may in fact say we have to find new premises, and then give a months notice, which is still stressful but slightly less so! Still waiting to have the situation confirmed though. On top of that, some of my "partner agencies" are pissing me off with the odd thing that's happened, and I am struggling to cope with workload, oozing diplomacy, managing some issues within the team and now this move! Just feel a little like I'm drowning at the moment.

I emailed The Sun support desk yesterday, to enquire how come I haven't registered yet my profile appears to be there, and got the following reply today:

Thanks for your email. I'm afraid that I have not been able to locate your membership. Please let me know the username that you chose to register with, along with the email address that you think you used to register in order for me to investigate further. Many thanks in advance of your co-operation.

Ahem!!! I don't know what username/email address I think I used, because as far as I'm concerned I didn't fucking register!!! Isn't that the fucking point?!!! Bloody useless!

I did go and check my Match site though, which I had to sign up for again (fortunately for free), and it is word for word the same, so Duddler's comments make sense, although I had cancelled my membership (so I thought). Will wait and see the outcome.

Okay, moan over!

Updat: Moan not over!! Have just been evicted from the Big Blogger house, after losing by 2 fucking votes!!! Bollocks!!

7 comments:

Timbo said...

Bollocks indeed!

For a moment there I thought I was going to have to toss a coin.

But I'm sad to see you go; you stirred it up right good and proper.

You can now see that a naked stroll up and down the high street with a clipboard and pen to register the public's votes would have been a great move, but alas, it's too late now...

Fire Byrd said...

I did vote for you twice, so that is definately pants,

Sorry you're pissed off, but sounds though you need to be about the sun that's abit scary 'specialy with your picture and it being the sun, would have been fine in the Guardian!!!
px

Vi said...

Buggeration! Sorry you got evicted. I've still got the cuff marks onmy wrists from angie tying me up! I did vote for you as well by the way. x

Fat Controller said...

Good luck to 'em without you, that's what I say.

BTW did you intentionally write that first paragraph in verse?

The Boy said...

I voted for you too, so bollocks to them anyway.

Gads, facilities, the worst part of any management job. We can exchange horror stories some day.

bedshaped said...

Yeah, bollocks to them.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you Timbo, I am very sorry to leave! Them's the breaks I guess!! (And stupid rules :-p)

Have fun without me, I'll be busy strolling naked ;-) Too late or not!

Yes Kah, you bloody should have. All your fault ;-)

Lol at fine in The Guardian. And cheers for the votes x

Ta Vi. That bloody Angie :-)

Ah, thanks Alfie. No accounting for taste! Or lack of it...

Well put FC. And, lol, no I didnt!

Thanks to you too Duddler. They don't know what they're missing :-) I know, I hate that part of things. A bloody pain.

Lol bedshaped, and welcome. Better not let BB know you're here!! (And incidentally I wouldn't have wanted to stay if it had meant you going).