Friday, July 13, 2007

Bloody traffic!

So after a hectic start to the week, it was back home on Tuesday evening, only to be told by Y at 9pm that a piece of his brace had come loose!! Welcome home!

Wednesday was then spent messing about trying to get him sorted out, whilst catch up on two days work, and attending a last minute radio interview regarding the criminalisation of prostitution. In which I sounded fabulous I must say!!! I may have to consider a career in radio!! If I had the technology I would post a tiny (anonymised) clip from the hour long cd recording they gave me for you all to hear. (I was only on for about ten minutes but I asked for the whole "debate" to be recorded). Yes, I am that impressed with myself :-)

Was shattered Wednesday night and in bed by 10pm with a banging headache that wouldn't shift.

Woke up yesterday morning with headache still present, and a regional meeting to attend. Left at 3.30pm for what should have been an hour or so drive home, only to get stuck in the fall out from the M1 closure resulting in a 3hr trip home!! An hour at home and then out again for outreach, finally ending the night at just before midnight. Needless to say, straight to bed again!

Isn't it fun being me...!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular victim of the M1, the M40, the M25, and sometimes the M4!

Ordinary Girl said...

Now, if I had any kind of geographical sense at all I would be able to pinpoint your location! As it is. I don't!!