Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lady Chatterley?

Well hardly, but you may get the idea!!

"Boy's night out" was good last night, Harry Potter was up to the usual standard, bowling was amusing, and they all behaved impeccably. Got home about 11pm, and not long after took a call from SG, who had texted at 8pm asking if he could ring to discuss an idea, and then texted a few times during the course of the evening.

We ended up chatting about this, that and the other for over two and a half hours (his mobile to my mobile - ouch at the costs!!), with some flirting from both of us, some very general conversation, some quite deep discussion, and also him saying he wanted to come over several times. I refused, citing the married man objective, not wanting to be somebody's one night stand, children in the house etc, and we went back to random chatting - some sexual, some not.

At about 1.30am, he said - "I'm coming over, I'll be there in fifteen minutes", and put the phone down. I text him to say not to come over, I was going to bed and turning off my phone. I duly switched of my lights, headed upstairs and waited, half sure whether he would come or not. Fifteen minutes later the door knocks!

9 comments:

Midnight said...

So was ita booty call or some urgent business? Or maybe they are the same thing.

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounded scary, what happend,
was it him or your next neibour needing some urgent sugar x

Vi said...

Dont' leave us there!!!!

What happened, what happened????

Kahless said...

Yes...what happened next?

Alfie said...

And then ......?

Anonymous said...

Presume you then went to the potting shed with your Mellors...

Red Lippy said...

And??!!!

Grrrr you can't leave it there!

Fire Byrd said...

Don't tell us you had an early delivary from the postman!!!
pxx

Ordinary Girl said...

As if I would open the door at that time in the morning...! :-)