Sunday, July 22, 2007

SG - The visit

So, the door knocks. I hesitate, not for long if I'm honest, and descend down the stairs to open the door.

In he comes, some chastisement from me for not doing as he was told and staying away, a coffee, the sofa, some chatting - sexual and not, some flirting - harmless and not, and eventually the corny line... "I don't know whether I should go, or if I should ask to kiss you". (From him, not me!!). A little flurry, flurry, but the kiss comes. And fucking nice it is too.

One kiss becomes snogging, snogging becomes removal of my top, removal of my top becomes removal of my bra, removal of my bra becomes fondling, licking and suckling of breasts, more snogging, my hand on his back, his stomach (I fucking love men's stomachs!), a decision to move upstairs - a request from him to put on the black chemise I have mentioned once before in texts and that he has imagined and wanked to many times, request obliged.

So, I'm in the chemise, covered enough to feel comfortable, uncovered enough to feel sexy, and he's flat on his back on the bed in nothing but his boxers, and fuck me that is hot. SG, the fit, fit, fit gardener is lying on my bed with a fucking hard on for me.

Sometimes I want to take control, not in any kind of domination way, but just to do the work and let them enjoy it, and right at that moment I was intent on fucking that man, my way and in my own time. I straddled him - quite the perfect thing for the time and the mood, and set about picking up the kissing where we'd left off. He in the meantime is appreciating the feel of curves and warm flesh under black silk, and I begin to work down that beautiful chest and stomach with an array of kisses, nips and stroking, getting more turned on by the second.

His cock is beautiful, perfect size and in perfect proportion with the rest of him. I work around it for a while, across the stomach, down the thighs, the crease of his groin, but finally lick slowly up that smooth, firm beautiful hard cock. A dip over the head, some swirling around and around, now encasing as much of the length as I can in my mouth, looking up and seeing him watching me. Enough to make me moan at the whole experience.

I could feel some building up in him, and a quickening of breath that told me I probably couldn't do this much longer without him cumming in my mouth. A split second decision later that much as that would be fucking hot, I wanted him in me, not in my mouth, and so I eased off and replaced my mouth with my hand. Calming everything down, whilst moving myself back up his body.

I replaced his cock with his mouth, whilst sliding myself up and down the length of him before finally hitching my hips high enough to allow his cock to just nudge into me, and then holding it there for a few seconds before slowly, slowly, slowly pushing down and sliding the entire length of him in me. And fuck it felt good. That first moment of entry, fucking drives me mad.

I began to move, slowly but deeply, rocking backwards and forwards to ensure his cock is as deep as possible, whilst dipping my mouth down for the occasional deep, deep kiss, it wasn't long before I could feel him tensing beneath me, and bucking up hard to try and push his cock even further into me. And I cannot explain quite how fucking hot that is. To have a man beneath you, cumming into you, with every fibre of his being tight - fuck, that just drives me crazy in a way I can't explain. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! Cum hard, and fast for me anytime folks!! It was almost enough to tip me over the edge, but not quite, so we slowed everything down, let him get his breath back, and laid chatting for a while - not least about his wife.

But damn it's hard to lay next to a perfect specimen of naked manhood, with his spunk dribbling down your thighs, and not just want to fuck him again. So, after a short period of recovery it was his turn to make some effort, and he was soon sliding his cock into me again, this time in missionary.

Afterwards, we agreed that it was what it was, and that no promises were being made or expected on either side, and he left a happy man. And althought it wasn't the longest, the most outrageous or the hottest shag I've ever had, it was good, and to be honest it was needed, and I went to bed with a smile on my face.

But man, I could fuck him again right now!!

18 comments:

Quote said...

Like you, one of my favourite moments with sex is the first moment of penetration. But not the moment where the woman is so turned on that I pretty much slide straight in, it's the moment when the woman isn't quite ready.

First thing in the morning. Waking up with a raging hard-on. Nudging the person who has willingly shared your bed. Telling them that you have to fuck them there and then. Climbing in between their legs. Finding the point of resistance. Breaking through.

And it's possible to find that moment over and over again. The right angle. The right moment. The right timing. Finding a rhythm and then suddenly stopping.

Just dipping the tip...

Not completely open...

Almost pulling out...

Sensing pussy lips kissing me...

Sensing the anguish, the desire to have someone wrapped around all of me. Then. Without warning. Without so much as a hint. Pushing everything inside. To the hilt.

Hard. Fast.

The suddenness of it...

The gasp...

Oh...

Ermmmm...anyway.

Descend down the stairs is a tautology. Otherwise fantastic.

Well played.

Vi said...

Quote - think you need to hop in the shower boy (I know I do!)

*ahem* Back to you og...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Once you've got the taste, you want more. Hence why I haven't given Justin the flick quite yet.

Thanks for the invite, baby, and glad to hear you are getting some (so you stop moaning at me getting your share!) lol

my battle to find the real me said...

and to think just a few days ago she was calling herself boring.

and girl you got me going. Part of that reminded me of the last time with forest but you also reminded me how it feels to lie with my sexy married man Mr Passionate.

Way to go girl


ps can you invite me on FTFCY14@msn.com then I can commet as LIR

Ordinary Girl said...

Phew, do you want your own post quote ;-) And tautology noted! I will be sure not to repeat myself and say the same thing twice again!

Lol Vi. Well it's been a long time coming! (pardon the pun). Not sure how often the posts will be coming on here though!

Thanks Lady! I have to say it was most unexpected, but equally most enjoyable. Other permission granted!

Kahless said...

Thanks for the invite OG.

Hey, I am a Lesbian, but I still found it a great read!
:-)

Angela-la-la said...

Oh, so that's what the definition of tautology means? ;-)

There really is nothing like that first moment of penetration. If I could make it last as long I'd have that instead of an orgasm, especially the way Q describes it. So, fucking, hot!

*ahem*

Anyway, you and SG have been waiting to happen for a looooong time, I'm glad you had fun when it finally did!

Fire Byrd said...

Well that was well woth reading at 7am... But now I've gotta get my act together and go to work.
When really I'd like to have a wank and just carry on reading!!!
Thanks for the invite
Looks like I might have to do something soon about getting some instead of just thinking about it.
Should have taken the offer of phone sex up last night from the flirt.
px

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol Kahless. Of course! Though sure you wont mind dipping into the old straight experiences now and again :-)

Yes Angie, a proper educational site this one you know! And so right about SG being a long time coming. Though would be happier for it to be longer :-)

7am!! Blimey pixiepie, you're an early bird reader! And yes, you most definitely will have to. Now, spill those flirt details on your blog immediately :-)

jaded angel said...

I'm pretty damn sure I had a comment in my head but then I read Quote's and day-um...my mind blanked so uhm...yeah.

Hot, OG...very very hot.

Alfie said...

Wow! That was so hot. Emm will enjoy the fruits of your labours. I always said you were an ExtraOrdinary Girl.

Wild Cat said...

So, so jealous!!

Kahless said...

Absolutely :o)

Kahless said...

Absolutely :o)

Lady in red said...

thanx OG I can comment as me now
;-)

and finally i figured out how to get my pic on my comments

Fat Controller said...

Damn OG, that was HOT!!! Thanks for the invitation.

Ordinary Girl said...

Yes, he has that effect on people Jaded :-)

Lol, you really think so Alfie?! Glad to know Emm will benefit!!

Well it's been a long time coming Cat!

No prob Lady. Any time.

Welcome FC. Thank you. I'm surprised at all the hot comments. I really dont think it is very! Was at the time though ;-)

B. said...

Your description is fucking hot! I can totally picture the scene. :-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you b.