Monday, July 16, 2007

Chips!

Just had the biggest plate of chip shop chips (and sausage!!), and now feel stuffed!! Lovely though :-)

Tonight was X's school concert, where she was chosen to be one of 3 "judges" - Pop Idol stylee! She did a great job, bless her, but it did result in no dinner for me. Hence the chips!

Struggled a bit at work today. Have been out of the office so much the last couple of weeks, and in Camden tomorrow, and I find it really hard to get going when things are like that. I need a good couple of straight days in the office, but with the school holidays approaching I doubt I'll be properly settled again until September!

In other news, all is fine. Nothing of note to report really!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Mmmmm, chips and sausage, yum!!!!

I'm trying my best to be 'healthy' to stop putting on weight from the 'no fags'. Getting SICK TO DEATH of fruit!!!

Kahless said...

mmmm.
Did the sausage have batter on it?

I am living up north and they like to have mushy peas or gravy on their chips. yuck!

Oh, I'm going to have to have a take-away for tea tonight.