Monday, July 30, 2007

Ah bless!

Been feeling fine about the SG thing really, not a jot of regret, or of hankering for a repeat. Just completely cool with the situation. That said, it was nice to recieve this out of the blue today...

Hiya pickle, hope you're good. I hope we can still be friends. I have bured (??bored/buried?? - anyone??) myself this week for the connection we made. I hold it in my heart. I hope we can still chat from time to time Are we cool?

How do, chicken. Course we cool, you daft sod :-) Glad to hear you're working hard (for some reason I thought he meant buried himself in his work?! Doh!). My new gardener came but not anywhere near as sexy ;-) Happy to chat anytime x

Thank you.

All well and good, but for goodness sake man! It was just a bloody shag!!

No comments: