Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another year

Well Y is finally 14! I don't know where that went!! For the first time in months, he was actually up at 7am this morning, (as opposed to having to be dragged out of bed at 8am usually!!), but being the mean mum I am I made him wait to open his presents as long as possible. He was thrilled with his Wii, which I knew he would be, and has spent a great amount of time this evening - particularly on the boxing section, which has been most amusing to watch. I may have to do some videoing and upload it! After school, and some Wii roadtesting, I finally dragged him away and we went for a chinese meal, which was nice, (but bloody expensive!) and then back for more Wii, and suddenly the day is over! Now have a Saturday night of Harry Potter and bowling with 3 teenage boys to look forward to. Oh joy...!

8 comments:

Vi said...

14!!!!!!!

Man, time flys by way too fast!!!!

No wonder you are broke, buying him a wii! lol

Kahless said...

I have a Wii.
Its great!!!
I like the 10 pin bowling, Zelda and SSX.
:o)

Angela-la-la said...

I want a wii! (Even though the name is ridiculous and makes me cringe when I hear people say they've been playing with their wii)

Fire Byrd said...

BUT Harry Potter was a fab movie. Went with my eldest son on Saturday.
px

Anonypus said...

AAACK - that sounds made for a headache!

always kris said...

14??? I dont guess I realized that you had a child about the same age as mine. Wow. A Wii sounds like a lot of fun. Imagine telling him to stop playing with his Wii and come eat dinner! lol :-)

Happy BD to Y!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, and I've just watched X on video - so shes not exactly a team player then (as if everyone behind her had gone home I'm not sure she would have noticed:)... Brilliant anyway though.... I assume you're still grooming her to make you rich so you can retire early??

Ordinary Girl said...

It certainly does Vi, too bloody fast some days! Not fast enough others ;-)

Have to say Kah, it is pretty cool. Though I played one game of boxing last night and was bloody knackered. I won though :-)

Lol Angie. If you ask nicely might let you have a go on Y's...!

Yes pixiepie, it was a good movie, and I was looking forward to seeing it to be honest.

I survived Lil. Just!! Welcome by the way.

Yes Kris, I am also that old :-) Only joking. And agreeing with you and FB, it is a stupid name. Although what is clever is the little people you make as your characters are called Mii's! Clever, huh?!

Hiya ATM. Not entirely her fault as I was hissing at her to turn around so I wasnt filming the back of her head!! Yes, she may be my only route to fame and fortune! Though encouraging Y to be an accountant may be a more sensible approach!!