Sunday, November 19, 2006

So much for Saturday night!

Well, I'm bloody home already!! Alone!! In my comfy's with a microwave spinach ricotta cannelloni for company!! Goddamn!

The evening with mates was very nice but finished earlier than expected. And then B didn't want to go on anywhere so she got a kebab, got dropped off and I came home to the above scenario! Whoopdebloodydo! What an exciting Saturday night that turned out to be!

CM had come out but then gone to find some mates, which was all good with me as I thought I would be out being amused for several hours later than I have been. So I didn't even get the "nice" shag, let alone the low down and dirty one!

Ho hum, I guess blogland and wanking here I cum...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well hope you had a good time in blogland OG and that your hands aren't too tired;) Really want to start a blog but am having trouble finding time to fit it in with my life! I do intended to start one tho! x

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol FB, Jerry Springer rocks!

Thanks Andrew, I just about managed to survive ;-) Looking forward to your blog...

Kitten Heels said...

I am saying nothing about the last sentence since I am SO sure you meant it the way I (an everyone else I'm sure) read it...hehe