Saturday, November 18, 2006

Buggering bugger!!

I am going out to out of town pub tonight for a few drinks with one of the girls from work, who's birthday it is, and some of her mates. Going with my mate B (female), after telling CM in the week that I couldn't see him tonight (he was busy last night too).

So, I was in the bath this afternoon, just thinking about the evening, and he text to say hi, etc and to say that it was just him and M out tonight. Now, this got me thinking about M, and about how I could do with a bit of a flirt with him, and how if all four of us went out it could be quite fun , and so I text CM and said he and M could come out with us if they fancied (after checking with B first of course!)

Anyway, after much debating because KD suddenly decided he wanted to go out but only wants to go to hometown local, and M doesn't want to upset KD, and CM doesnt want to upset KD but doesnt want to stay in hometown, and much "for god's sake how bloody old are you lot of GROWN MEN?!!!" from me to CM, the upshot is that CM is coming out with me and B on his own.

GODDAMN!!!! No flirting with M, and now I won't even be able to pull.... :-( Guess that's what you get for being greedy...!

5 comments:

Vi said...

God I got confused then!!! All of a sudden KD was thrown in without any warning!!!! lol Have a good night out, I'm in with the kids (until watershed when their in bed then AC comes over! ooo eeerrrr!)

always kris said...

I think that its sweet CM wants to come out with you. He sounds like such a nice guy...but then again, the chase is over...what fun is that?

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol Vi, sorry about that! Have to say it's much the same as I felt when on the phone to CM earlier! Hope AC moved your DC, lmao!! (sorry, makes no sense but it just came to me!!)

He is a nice guy Kris, and I don't think it's because the chase is over, because frankly he isn't completely smitten and has by no way slipped into puppydom. I enjoy his company and he enjoys mine (I think! lol), and he does fit many of my "criteria", but the physical side just isn't there, and that's an important part of a relationship to me, so I think long-term it isn't going to go anywhere. That said, it's ideal for both of us at the moment, so why stop it?

Vi said...

'giggled' with the DC joke! Would you believe, we both fell asleep on the sofa watching 'the fog'. He found his 'charger' in the morning though!

Sounds like CM is a Mr Right Now. You're right, you can't settle for half the package.

Ordinary Girl said...

Glad you giggled Vi, thought you would! And glad to hear he found his charger this morning!! You're right about CM being a Mr Right Now, but that's no bad thing as long as I recognise it for what it is.