Friday, November 03, 2006

Pissed!

In a vain attempt to get rid of my crappy cold I am two glasses into a very strong bottle of dessert wine (my favourite), and being a lightweight am now decidedly pissed!

In fact I realise that by the effort it is taking me to type/spell.
And I really shouldn't blog when I'm drunken because I just want to blurb about DM and how much I miss him, and how good my life was a year ago, and how we should be buying fireworks and hot dogs and beign together and getting married and fucking and loving and everything else. He hated dessert wine by the way. A lot of people do. I love it!! It's 15%, oooer!!

And I want to text him, really really want to tex him. And I can't because I dont have his number, to stop me from texting him when I get drunk and it all pours out.

And if i cant text him and cant have him I want to text SG, but i cant do that either because he's not DM and he's married and i'm backing off. and now Im horny thinking about them and it sucks. and i think i shoudl throw my phone away because in this drunken state which doesnt happen very hoften I cant be trusted.

Fukcing ring me DM, you bastard. fucking ring me!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your head is OK this morning.

Vi said...

lol OG. Been there done that! Hope you didn't txt SG last night.

Anonymous said...

Must be strong stuff, that's all I shall say on the matter! More of a dry, fruity white man myself, in fact much like myself come to think of it!

Wild Cat said...

Know that feeling well, all too well.
I'm sitting here feeling lonely and I haven't even opened the bottle yet!!

Ordinary Girl said...

Actually it wasn't too bad manslut. Probably due to the fact that pissed effect is due more to my complete lightweightness (a word??) than the large consumption of alcohol. Fortunately they only sell wine that sweet in half bottles!! Oh, and the fact I was asleep by 10.45pm due to said effects probably helped!!

Managed to refrain Vi, though did send some crappy email to MW, but hey not gonna stress about that. That's so done.

Sleepless, see comments above re: lightweightness (goddamn can't think of the right word!!). Does indeed sound like you and the wine are similar!

Poor Me, and poor me today. Pathetic arsed sorry for yourself citizens come join us....!

Angela-la-la said...

You called? :o)

I did drunk e-mailing. Not good. Off out tonight but I'm driving so shouldn't be embarrassing myself.

always kris said...

lol I dont even have to be drunk to have the excuse for sending shitty emails! :-)

Tobiwan said...

I appreciate you not deleting the drunk post. Alcohol being the truth serum it is, we get to see you when your inhibitions are at their lowest.

Mummy said...

kapai for blogging instead of texting ... yay!! this doesnt happen 'hoften'. lol

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't really drink wine at all (I'm diabetic) but that dessert stuff is like drinking treacle. Far too sweet, and I'm already sweet enough :)

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, I am very proud of myself MT. Thank god for blogging!! Lightweightedness works for me!

Lol Kris. It wasn't shitty, it was pathetic! Which is much much worse :-/ Ah well, fuck him!

Thanks Tobi. I did consider deleting it, after all it's not pretty. But this is supposed to be a record of my life and feelings so I guess I'd be cheating myself if I did. And that is how I felt/feel a lot of the time. Even if it does mean I look like a fuckwit!!

Lol Joie, you may mock girlie :-P

No manslut! Hurrah for the dessert wine. Yummy yum yum!!

Anonymous said...

So, a fan of the sweet rather than the bitter then? ;)