Monday, November 06, 2006

Feeling lazy

Have got a few posts rattling round in my head... Update on the weekend with CM, and an interesting new development from M (remember him?). Also, feel a post brewing around the differences between fuck buddies, friends with benefits, and casual sex. Some topics as mentioned earlier that I haven't yet got round to covering, as well as something inspired by Joe and his many questions around monogamy, etc.

But for now I am feeling too bloody lazy to be bothered. So instead, a quick post (yes I know the words quick and post are seldom found in these parts!!), just to say thank you to you all for commenting on my delurk. Old, new, occasional, regular, (and duddler you can have a category of your very own if you wish), whoever you are and however often you visit or comment.

I must say, considering my hit counter, either I get a lot of non-stopping through traffic, or all you lovely regs visit loads!!

But I was very pleased to unearth three definite lurkers, namely te, just why and ahem. So welcome to you all, hopefully we may hear from you again. If not, then feel free to lurk all you wish...!

I wonder if there are any more out there....?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lurking and sulking tonight, as next weeks episode of Spooks wasn't showing on BBC3. That has ruined my Monday night routine and I'm positively pissed off with the BBC.

Will look forward to the 'differences' post, as not sure I know the difference myself!

Anonymous said...

OG.. make sure they you post on those topics sooner rather than later. One day when u have tim etell me how to add the counter thingy
In return I'll... well whatever you want .. just ask..

always kris said...

what counter thingy? I want one too!

Anonymous said...

differences between fuck buddies, friends with benefits, and casual sex

That should be interesting reading...

Persian Princess said...

I admit to the odd lurk too! love your blog...and v much looking fwd to the 'differences' post too - I've certainly got that one badly wrong in the past!
:-)

The Boy said...

I figure that I've got about 3-4 readers for every one that comments (looking at IP addresses and log tracks), and I think the ratio expands the more popular you get.

BTW you never did respond to my detailed expose of duddling. I'm curious to know where the term came up for you!

Mummy said...

im in two minds about delurking, have to admit; part of me wants to know who reads, and another part wants to not care how many read or who etc.

Ordinary Girl said...

Sulky sleepless, I think it's safe to say you definitely don't know the difference!! :-)

Joe, I will try my best just for you!

Joe/Kris - try sitemeter.com, or through blogger help and add-ons or something!

I hope so manslut, although it is just my perception after all!

Yay!! Another lurker revealed. Welcome goro! Lurk away...!

Boy - IP addressses?? I just watch the counter thingy tick round!! As for your duddler reference... If you remember you commented on a post aaaaages ago, offering to give me a duddle (which I think was a typo for a cuddle?). It just stuck from there I think. A very enlightening post you did on the word though, didn't realise it was a real thing!

Know what you mean Joie, and I don't really care, just interested to know really. Like I said, it won't make any difference to how or why I write.

Mummy said...

www.statcounter.com - its free and it tells u who is reading, numbers of visitors, randoms who drop in once, and where in the world they are from. its very cool.

i love the word 'duddler'!

Ordinary Girl said...

Wow Joie, does it do all that?? How does it tell you who's reading though? I don't think mine does all that? To be honest, I just like to see how many visits I've had, because it amazes me anybody visits at all!! And it would be cool to hear what sort of people visit, not too interested in tracking where they are in the world etc.

And I'm far too much of a technophobe!! Can't even figure out how to do the sidebar link thing!!!! Every time I've tried it moves my posts/templates around and I don't like it!!