Friday, November 17, 2006

Final thought

Having a Jerry Springer moment I am taking a very quick post for my final thought. I was going to do a long post responding to the yet another comment from DM (see Tue comments), to point out a) the fact that he's missing the point about contact, it's not instigation of it I'm talking about, it's continuing to engage (ie. continuing to post comments!), b) the frankly ludicrousness of his statement regarding my desire for reading material, and c)a rundown of the factual inaccuracy of what he has now just said. However, frankly, I can't be arsed!

So, instead, I am using this final thought to say I shall no longer be responding to any comments from or about him, whether they are good or bad!! I am always interested to read comments, of course, even if sometimes I don't agree with them, but I'm not willing to engage in this any longer, so will make that clear before getting any. That way I can't be accused of not responding to any comments on him/me/the situation due to being a bunny boiler/in denial/not being able to cope, or that I am handpicking comments or responses, or whatever other reason possible. So, that's it really!!

Take care of yourself... and each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last goodbye, huh? Attagirl!

*FB plays James Morrison and smiles*

Mummy said...

Wicked!! Tell him we are too busy boiling bunnies to answer ... ;-)

Serious answer - cool, end it now, its over, i think u wanted to hear it one more time from him, and i think he has given it u.

kia kaha - be strong.