Saturday, November 18, 2006

Away from culture... back to sex! (Across the miles please look away...!)

I think I need a bloody good shag!!

Not your average "nice" CM shag, but a plain and simple decent bloody good hard shag! I'm not thinking about whether this will be a FB shag, a FWB shag, a potential R shag or any of that malarkey!!

Frankly I don't care about the setting, the context or the potential aftermath! I just want to meet someone who makes my heart race, my tummy tingle and my knickers wet, and who wants to bend me over the nearest available piece of furniture, roger me senseless and cum hard, followed by some afterplay/foreplay and repeat until spent!!

Why is that hardest to find at those times when you want it most??

Ah well, away to bed I suppose! (Now where did I put those batteries...?)

8 comments:

Wild Cat said...

OG, so with you on this one ;)

Anonymous said...

Amen, sisters! :-)

Vi said...

You'll find that soon, OG!

always kris said...

sounds good to me too. sign me up!

Dave said...

I think you should shag fwengebola. He is funny and has the best blog around. What do you reckon?

Tobiwan said...

Gosh OG, is there an American version of you out here? I don't think she'd be the same without the accent.

Ordinary Girl said...

Well girls, if I happen upon a surplus of the recommended "stunt cocks" I shall be sure to usher them your way! (After I've tested them out for suitability of course...!)

Cheers Dave! And welcome by the way! I am very much enjoying his blog incidentally. I shall bear in mind the recommendation!

I'm sure there are many american versions of me out there Tobi! You go get 'em!!

Anonymous said...

Eh?!