Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vibe arrives

Woke up horny this morning, so was glad my new vibe had arrived a couple of days before and could be roadtested!

My mastubatory fantasies tend to take one of two basic forms. There are several variations, but generally I am either laying back, spread wide being completely submissive, or I am on top dominating the action. This morning's was the latter, and as usual with most of my mastubatory shenanigans, involved a real life experience, in this case SG. I was imagining the scene last week, though this time as a follow on from that, so similar but with some subtle twists...

He knocks the door. I have been expecting him, and am fresh and fragrant in a beautiful, black, sheer chemise and g-string. I open the door, and as he enters I push the door shut with one hand and him against the wall with the other. I kiss him deeply, long and hard, leaving no time for polite conversation or chit chat. After a few minutes I edge him towards the living room, and back until he is sitting on the sofa with me straddling his lap. More kissing, still no speaking, until I can feel him hard beneath me and my pussy responding by grinding up and down against the swell of is jeans. I stand. Look down at him. "Take them off. Take it all off". He stands and strips, while I stand before him watching.

Once he is naked I resume my position, slowly moving myself, more gently now but wetter and warmer, up and down his hard cock. My hands on his head, in his hair, holding his head still and moving away ever so slightly. Feeling him push towards me and teasing him with my lips, sometimes only lightly brushing him, other times leaning in deep and hard. All the time, grinding slowly onto him.

When I feel he cannot take the kissing any longer I slide down in front of him. Take his cock in my hand and begin to move up and down, slowly and gently, and then with more and more pressure, but all the time keeping him at a level and only allowing the pleasure to increase as I wish. I move my mouth down. Let it hover there for just a few seconds. Let him feel my warm breath over him, and his body tensing in anticipation. I take a long, slow lick from the base of his cock right to the very tip and swirl my tongue ever so gently around the head of it. Tasting. Teasing. I repeat this a few times before I encircle the whole head with my mouth, not quite touching, but close enough for him to be aware of how close I am to enveloping his length entirely in my mouth.

And when he (and I) can take the wait no longer, I slowly close my mouth around him and slide my lips back up the entire length of him, before dropping down again. I can feel him pulse in my mouth, hear the groan that comes from the core of him, and my own desire increase at the same time. Down and up, down and up, warmer, wetter, faster, firmer. I keep up a steady rhythm until I can feel he is almost ready to come, and then I withdraw. Go back to licking the length, sliding my tongue around the head, replacing my mouth with my hand, loosely. I feel him come down a little, his breathing becomes deeper again, the tension begins to lessen. And then I start again, as before, enveloping his beautiful, warm, pulsing hard cock in my mouth, and softly sliding down and up, down and up. This time, when he tenses and I feel that pulse in the hand which is clasping the base of him, I let him enjoy it. Let him tip over the edge until he is cumming in my mouth, and groaning, and arching, hands in my hair.

I ride the wave with him, not stopping the motion until he is spent, and then gently moving slower and gentler away from him when I am sure he has finished, before removing my mouth and continuing to stroke his now soft cock with my hand. I stand, and remove the g-string. I sit back across his lap, my now wet pussy resting firmly on his soft cock nestling between my lips, and kiss him gently and deeply. Letting him taste himself in me.

A few minutes later and my body is impatient. His recovering. I replace my mouth with my breasts, holding them for him to suck, encouraging him to suckle each in turn, whilst my now bare pussy is teased by the presence of his cock so tantalising close beneath me, in just the right position to stimulate my clit between my damp lips. He sucks and licks with glee, replacing my hands with his own and revelling in the softness of them. I feel him grow hard again, and eventually I can wait no more.

I raise my hips enough to allow him to slip into me, and slide down the full length of him with a gasp. With my hands on the back of the sofa for leverage, and his hands and mouth full of my breasts, I concentrate only on moving up and down on him as I wish, pushing my pelvis forward so my clit is stimulated by his pelvis as I move. "I'm going to fuck you" I whisper in his ear. The words slipping out. "I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to cum all over you". His mouth at my breasts sucks harder and I hear him groan in his throat with pleasure while his pelvis pushes up towards me. I begin to fuck him in earnest now. A regular rhythm. Slow and deep but increasing in speed as I near an orgasm. The words trip from my tongue. "Fuck that's good... your cock is so fucking hot... keep sucking me and let me cum all over you". Both our breathing becomes more ragged, and our tongues clash as I pull his head off my breasts and kiss him hard and deep. I begin to feel the pressure build inside me, and then I am pushing down on him, hard, feeling the tension build and build before the final release that leaves me gasping, and my cutn pulsating around him. The aftershocks continuing for several minutes, stimulated by him suddenly thrusting up into me and whispering "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

I slowly come round. New vibe in hand, pussy soaking and smile on my face. Definitely a good way to start the day!!

6 comments:

rastaman said...

Wonderful stuff!

Alfie said...

Reading that was a good way to start my day, too.

Fire Byrd said...

OH MY GOD!!!that was some lovely hot fantasy. Gives me ideas of my own!
px

B. said...

That was a hot! Your vibe is one lucky toy.

jaded angel said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks innocent. what's happened to your blog by the way...?

I aim to please alfie :-)

cheers pixiepie! cant wait to read your spin off!

Thank you b. It was one wet toy :-)

Lol jaded, I'm sure it wasn't that shocking!