Friday, August 03, 2007

Actually Friday

Well, after a Wednesday that felt like a fabulous Friday, the actual Friday has arrived and instead of being the energising start to the weekend, in fact I am bloody shattered!!

This may, in part, be due to the two anonymous phone calls I got on my landline at 1.40am and 1.42am respectively!! I hadn't actually been in bed long, but was at the nice 'just drifting off' phase, when the phone started ringing., in the kids bedroom, where it lives most of the time! So, I had to shoot out of bed in the dark like a mad thing before it woke them up, only to find nobody at the end of the line, and only for it to do exactly the same again two minutes later. It was then shoved unceremoniously under two pillows, just in case. Number withheld, of course. Bloody annoying!

A good day at work though. The BBC (yes, the actual BBC!!) are filming a documentary related to a particular angle of the vice industry, so were at work today speaking to one of our clients. Unfortunately (or fortunately) they did not want to speak to me on camera, but they have expressed an interest in doing an extended half hour programme ready for the Ipswich murder trial next May. So, you never know - fame may be mine at last!! Mwah ha ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi OG, i am back now, two weeks away, good to read you blog again,
catch up soon xx

Fire Byrd said...

My dear do we need to walk backwards before you now you are nearly famous!
Air kisses all round
pxx

Midnight said...

Do you really want the fame? I find TV rather daunting personally, although I admit it gives me a buzz too.

Ordinary Girl said...

Glad to see you back Wayne. Wondered where you'd got to...!

Lol, no I will let you off pixiepie. Besides, a long way from nearly famous to famous. I'll let you know when you need to start practising your curtseying ;-)

I'm teasing really Middy, though I have to admit to getting a buzz from it. Validation and all that!! I would probably hate myself on tv though!!