Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank Crunchie...!

Have had a hectic couple of days working - despite the fact I was on annual leave yesterday! Instead I spent most of the day working from home, and then had to go into work for the last hour and a half of the day! Today was the bi-monthly strategy meeting that I chair (and dread!) but it was actually quite productive and the hard work over the last week has paid off.

I'm glad the weekend is here though, especially as I'm not back at work until Wednesday next week, which is a nice break. I'll also get a bit of kid free time this weekend as I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to, especially as mate Mick is coming with me, all the way from Manchester, and I haven't seen him for 2 years. There will also be a couple of people at the wedding that I've not seen for ages, including ex-boyfriend BB, so will be nice to catch up with them. Hopefully the weather will stay gorgeous for the bride and groom (and guests), and a good day will be had by all.

Just need to clean the house and decide what to wear now...!

3 comments:

Kahless said...

Sounds like you are doing some great stuff at work. I hope you are getting the rewards you deserve.

The forecast for tomorrow is looking good across the country, so you should have a great day.

Enjoy!

Alfie said...

Have a good time. You deserve it.

Fat Controller said...

Great that you can have some time just for yourself. Have a good time.