Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Concern

My tits seem to be getting smaller!!! Unfortunately the rest of me does not appear to be following suit!

On the bright side though, went for my asthma review at doctor's today, and I'm only 1kg heavier than I was in March 2006 (a relatively skinny time I remember).

So, how come I felt skinny then and feel like a heifer at the moment?

The answer, obviously, is that it's just magically moved itself from boobs to hips/thighs/stomach/arms/chin. Amazing how far 2.2lbs and a bit of boob can spread!

5 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Wonderful imagery, I can just picture it sliding gracefully down and holding tight to its new home!
px

Lady in red said...

oh i wish I had that problem mine is just growing all over.

how come I can wear one size of trousers and pull them on and off without undoing them but the next size down I cant do up ?

glad you are back I missed you just like the others did.

Angela-la-la said...

There's something weird about weight. 2lbs gained adds a chin, a tummy roll and a dress size, 2lbs lost doesn't make a bloody spit of difference!

The Boy said...

There was this chap on the news the other day who'd done the astounding feat of loosing some 10 stone (changing what he ate (not dieting per say as he didn't control volume) and exercising). He looked thin as a rail until he took his shirt off and there where huge folds of skin. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thanks pixie. That's imagery I could have done without :-)

God only knows Lady!! I think clother manufacturers set out to torment and tease us!

Oh so true FB!! It's just not fair!

Have to say, I think I'd rather be "well covered" than in that position! Not much fear of the latter though :-)