Thursday, August 02, 2007

Spending spree

Another day off work today, but no exciting adventures at the seaside or Warwick Castle for us today. (Incidentally, if you ever visit Warwick Castle definitely stay for the Trebuchat show, it is amazing!!)

Instead, a lie in, a long bath and shopping! With the fruits of these labours as follows...
1 black linen skirt £3
1 white linen skirt £3
1 green broderie anglaise dress/top £3
1 pair black linen trousers £8

Followed by...
1 hot pink strappy dress £10
1 dark green floral dress/top £10
1 cross over patterned dress £10
1 white t-shirt £4

All of which comes on top of an earlier trip in the week resulting in...
1 white strappy dress £10
1 white broderie anglaise dress/top £10
1 pinafore style dress/top £7
1 stripy pink/navy tshirt £8

Damn those sales!!!

(And I'll still have nothing to wear when I get up tomorrow morning!!)

8 comments:

Lady in red said...

lol at still not having anything to wear I know exactly what you mean.

I need several outfits for today but needed to trawl through hepas of clothes to find what I wanted and still don't know. maybe I'll nip to asda on way to work.

Alfie said...

(And I'll still have nothing to wear when I get up tomorrow morning!!)
Emm laughed when I read her that and said "That's us!"

Alfie said...

By the way, I had trouble opening your comment box. Had to right click on "comment" and select open. Is it working okay for others?

Alfie said...

Oh bugger! It's working okay now. Sorry.

Fire Byrd said...

Yes I know only to well what your going through.....
two pairs of shoes last week and another pair today, after all they were such a good price in the sales..... but what the fuck was the handbag about.... Oh my poor bank account.
pxx

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately as I have my new fab job to start in September I have to go get loads of posh new work stuff. And as the dog ate my shoes the other week I'll have to get some new shoes... I'll have to search out those sales too ...yipee

Ordinary Girl said...

I always seem to have loads of clothes, but nothing that matches, or fits, or is what I fancy that day!

Ah, a woman after my own heart! Cheers for the heads up on comments problems, seems to have resolved itself now?

So far I have managed to resist the shoes... Now you mention it though...!

Oh of course you must!!! Tell Mr ATM it is an essential fabulous new job requirement. And what a good way to get rid of those shoes you're fed up of! Feed them to stupid G and then moan that they were your favourites and you need a new pair to replace them. A different new pair of course :-)

Anonymous said...

I live quite close to Warwick Castle :-)