Thursday, April 05, 2007

Quote Interview...

Well another interviewee in the form of Quote (http://allmyownworn.blogspot.com/) threw down the gauntlet... (Rules as before!)

1. Who is your oddest living relative?
I wish I had even one odd relative - alas, they are all boringly normal!

2. What is your favourite kind of envelope?
One addressed to me stuffed with money!

3. If you read the word "penis" whose penis first springs to mind?
I can't say any particular penis springs to mind! Much as I'm "all about the cock" (to quote a fellow blogger), it's the whole package that really gets me going. I guess it would be the last one I saw or the one I am hoping to see.

4. Which animal were you in a previous life?
A cat. Most definitely a cat!

5. What do you reckon?
18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this it's cute! i think i was a tiger.... or a leopard hhhmmm some kind of cat... i guess anyone who is "all about the cock" as you so accurately put it would be something quite as sexy :)