Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Innocent Interview

Loving this from Innocent Bystander (http://innocent-stander.blogspot.com/) ! Below are my answers to his questions of me - kind of like a personal tailor made tag.

The Rules:
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I respond by asking you five personal questions (I will leave these questions for you in my comments) so I can get to know you better.
If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
You'll update your journal/blog thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments).
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So! These were my "Innocent" questions...

1. How old will you be on your next birthday?
Ah, I like to start with an easy one!! 36. Unfortunately!!

2. If you didn’t need to work, how would you spend your days?
Seeing the world, spending money and getting someone else to make me beautiful! Although when the interest in that ran out I know I'd end up doing some voluntary work exactly the same as the work I currently get paid for. I love it so much!

3. Describe your perfect partner.
Someone who is sure of themself without being arrogant. Who is intelligent without being boring. Who is funny without being the laughing stock. Who is attractive without being too aware of it. Who is willing to take risks emotionally without risking my emotions. And who thinks all of those things about me, and only me.

4. Spit or swallow?
Spit?!! Spit?!! Not on my life!

5. If you had to spend your last £5 now, what would you purchase?
A packet of fags. (Though it would now cost me an extra 4p I've just discovered!!).

So thank you Innocent, and there's a little piece of me. Feel free to give me 5 questions of your own (is that in the rules?? God, I'm so not good at following rules!!), or ask me to interview you - although remember I have no imagination for such things :-)

13 comments:

Fat Controller said...

Interview Meeeee!

F.C.

Quote said...

1. Who is your oddest living relative?
2. What is your favourite kind of envelope?
3. If you read the word "penis" whose penis first springs to mind?
4. Which animal were you in a previous life?
5. What do you reckon?

Anonymous said...

I thought those q's had got lost in the mist of time.
Good answers.

coffeesnob said...

ordinary girl,

because your blog is so engaging, and entertaining, and not crass, i've added you to my "highly recommended links" list. hope you don't mind.

unfortunately my blog is only 3 days old so don't expect referals coming your way with bouquets in hand.

Fat Controller said...

Ok, I've had a night to sleep on it so try these:

1) What is the last thing you bought just to please yourself (fags and booze excluded)?

2)Who introduced you to bloging and what was the first blog you read?

3) Do you wear specs/contact lenses? (Supplementary question if 'yes'- 'When it comes to sex, contacts beat specs': Discuss.)

4)Is there a picture of you on The Web somewhere?

5)What is the worst job you ever had?

Vi said...

Interview me, mate.

Anonymous said...

why did you have to say spit, that is so creul, x

Anonymous said...

yes, good answers, but I am sorry, perfect bird would have to swallow, couldn't spend the rest of my life and stay loyal to someone who didn't, sorry if I sound really shallow. Its so off putting when they go through the spitting thing..

Fat Controller said...

I thinnk you're all misunderstanding the 'spit?!! Not on my life!' thing. I take it to mean that OG would take offence at the very suggestion that she would spit. Truly a girl after my own heart. Am I right, OG?

Lady in red said...

F.C. that was my interpretation too

Ordinary Girl said...

FC. Will do! (Though it may take me a couple of days to get there!!) Will also answer your questions as soon as I can. And yes, you are absolutely right in your interpretation of my answer to #4. As if I would!

Yes Joie! Can you imagine!!

Quote - coming right up...!

Thanks Innocent. I posted your return match!

Lol coffeesnob. I am flattered! Lack of bouquets notwithstanding.

Ooops, sorry Alfie :-)

Your wish is my command Vi.

Ah, Wayne. I think you misread my answer...!

Don't know about women Middy, but just one man can't be too hard!?

Thank you Lady! Though I'm sure I'm not! And you too were right about the spitting. Never let it be said I don't have manners!!

Ordinary Girl said...

FC - your questions...
1. How old are you currently?
2. Have you ever been unfaithful?
3. If you could have anything in the world you wanted, what would it be?
4. Winter, autumn, spring or summer?
5. What is your biggest regret?

Vi - these are for you...
1. If you could choose to live in the UK or Australia, which would it be?
2. Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time? (If so, who and when)
3. Who do you fancy most in Blah?
4. What would you do with £1,000,000?
5. What sexual fantasy do you have but have never fulfilled?

Vi said...

lol at your questions! I'll answer them in a couple of days. This weekend has turned to mush.