Thursday, April 12, 2007

Contact continues

12th April (by text)
Bea had a dream on Sunday that we were getting married. She didn't know we'd spoken when she told me. Don't you think that's funny?

What! Funny that we'd be getting married or that she dreamt about it! I might be dropping by the uk this w'end on my way to Cape Town!

Funny that she dream't it. Cape Town eh? For work or pleasure?

Both. It's not confirmed yet.

Very nice! They'd better hurry up if it's next week though. And if you do come via here I'm free Saturday night...

That sounded very much like you making a firm decision! We're not going to Gretna Green tho.


Lol. Deal. Don't stand me up this time though!

13th April (by text)
I just heard I won't be going to Cape Town next week, sorry! I have to be in Chicago week after next and have to prepare my presentation. Will be back there soon tho.

Ok. Bummer though!

No comments: