Friday, April 20, 2007

A quickie!

Just a quick one before I head out for the evening with Lily (on her first big night out since Baby was born!), as I can't be bothered to do the hoovering before the sitter is here, and I really can't be bothered to get ready either! Might just go as I am!

Am fully expecting a booty call from M later, as he has been texting a lot of "how are you's" lately! Not sure whether I can be bothered to be honest. The fuck buddy thing seems a little pointless, and as always I have other things on my mind! Sigh!

Anyhow, am off to local town tonight, for a work colleagues leaving do, which makes a bit of a change, but god only knows what it will be like! So, better crack on and see what the night doth bring!

Assuming I get my arse in gear of course...!

2 comments:

Lady in red said...

hope you had a great night out

Alfie said...

Look forward to hearing what a good time you had.