Thursday, April 05, 2007

Interview with the Fat Controller...

Another interview courtesy of FC (http://www.joeheather.blogspot.com/)

1) What is the last thing you bought just to please yourself (fags and booze excluded)?
Lots of lovely new clothes for the summer!

2)Who introduced you to blogging and what was the first blog you read?
Girl With The One-Track Mind. I heard/read something about her and I got curious about this blogging malarkey, so I looked up her blog, read it write back from the very beginning, and then a while later set up my own. I'm glad I did.

3) Do you wear specs/contact lenses? (Supplementary question if 'yes'- 'When it comes to sex, contacts beat specs': Discuss.)
Neither. Perfect vision me!

4)Is there a picture of you on The Web somewhere?
There is one of me on MySpace, and one of me on FriendsReunited, (they are the only ones I'm aware of anyway!) and no I'm not going to give you the referring urls!! I did post a picture on here very briefly a while ago, I may do so again in the future...

5)What is the worst job you ever had?
I don't think I've ever had a bad job, I wouldn't be able to stick with something I didn't enjoy. I did used to sell Ann Summers years ago, but actually it was a fab job!

3 comments:

Wild Cat said...

Interview me babe ;)
I'm sure that there are somethings you're dying to know LOL

Ordinary Girl said...

Oooh Cat, let me see....

1. What is the new fetish? :-)

2. Your fondest memory from childhood?

3. The worst thing you've ever done to yourself?

4. What do you do to relax?

5. Favourite sexual activity? And why!

Fat Controller said...

Thanks for the great answers OG. I'll be looking out for that picture!!!