Sunday, March 11, 2007

So much to post...

I have so much to post that I don't know where to start!! So, instead, I have spent the entire day attaching labels to my blogs to give it some semblance of order, (yes, the distraction technique really helps to get things done!! Er, not!), partly as a distraction technique but partly due to something I realised last night.

So, I shall be posting later, but just a quick preview (and to help me remember!!), the contents of the next post will be (in no particular order):

- DM latest (there's always a latest!)
- Blah and it's inhabitants
- Vi
- Some introspective ramblings
- DB update (remember him?)

Be back soon....

Update: After posting this quick post I then got distracted by a) the contents of the above post, and b) IMing with DB until 1.30am - the subject of a post all of it's own!

9 comments:

Vi said...

Looking forward to it OG. Especially to what you realised last night. Hopefully it wasn't 'Vi's such a tool!' lol

Anonymous said...

like the layout, how did you get the topics of bordom listed like that, is it hard work. Are you going to the meet up in london?

Persian Princess said...

oooh, looking fwd to hearing all about your evening in Blah!

Midnight said...

Yeah I'm looking forward to see what someone else thought about blah too! Who the fuck is DB? My memory must be failing me.

always kris said...

too many D's...explain them again...

Wanna here about Blah and VI...I wont tell her if you say anything bad! LMAO!!! :)

Ordinary Girl said...

All now updated folks!

And as for who's who, I have labelled all my posts now, so you can just click on DB on the sidebar and catch up that way.

It's pretty easy to do Wayne, just go to customise and add page and then choose labels. It's easy, though it took me hours to go back and label all of my posts!!

Eileen Dover said...

For the love of G-d, you need to let go and move on.

It's not healthy.

Ordinary Girl said...

I assume you're talking about DM Eileen, not DB who is mentioned in these comments?! Thanks for your concern, and you definitely have a point - nicely put in your girls v women post incidentally. We all do things differently though, don't we?

Eileen Dover said...

Yes - DM - your 'latest' about him that you commented on.

Yes, we do do things differently.