Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bloggers block

My brain has dried up at the moment, and it feels like I have nothing even remotely interesting to blog about!

Working like a mad thing just lately. I don't know quite what's happened the last couple of weeks but it just seems to have gone mental. It keeps me busy, but it does mean that by the evening I just have a wander round Blogland and then head for bed without blogging myself!

Sent my passport off yesterday. Woohoo!! And have also ordered some new clothes for my holidays, including a couple of fancy shmancy (ish) dresses. Just because I can!! That said, I am trying to sort my finances, and have spent the last couple of days rearranging bank accounts and trying to organise money so that my instant-gratification urges are quelled as much as possible. Especially considering the up and coming reduction of £350 month disposable income, plus the desire to hit the house market in November!!

Other than that, not much to say really, I feel perfectly happy in myself, not down at all but equally not running around with an ecstatic grin on my face. I guess I'm just ticking along with the everyday business of life, whilst waiting for the inevitable times when I'll be wishing my life was this calm again!!

11 comments:

Midnight said...

Sometimes its good just to go with the flow OG. I've been feeling a bit like that lately and I had a wonderful Sunday this weekend, just doing very little and feeling very satisfied with myself that I could do that.

Angela-la-la said...

Did I blonde out somewhere along the line? How comes you're losing £350 smackers a month, babe?

always kris said...

Enjoy your calm before the storm... :)

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hey OG... I know th efeeling.. Bloglanditis. Wish i had stuff to write too... Oh well Such is life. Enjoy your vac. Still, your a woman, go out and get laid and tell us all about it!

Joe

Fat Controller said...

Hi OG! Your shoulder still playing up? Mine does too occasionally for no apparent reason. I've got a very good chiropractor who can usually sort it out but otherwise these things tend to be 'self-limiting' i.e. it goes away of it's own accord after a while.

A chiropractor also sorted my mate out when he did his back in while getting up to no good in the back of his car in a deserted car-park late one night...'That was an expensive night out, what with plying the lady in question with alcohol beforehand and the chiropractor's bill after!!!

Vi said...

enjoy the calm, og, enjoy it! You never know when the boat is gonna rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Middy. I'm quite content with it (at the moment!).

Don't worry FB - may have mentioned it before in passing is all. Because I changed jobs half way last year, a full reduction in WFTC will come into force in April, which equates to a lost £60 week. Plus I've just tipped into the pay scale for repaying my student loan, which is going to be £100 a month. At least I'll have a reason other than appalling money management to be skint though!

I intend to Kris!

Lol Joe. Yes sir!

It's not too bad now thanks FC. And nowhere near as expensive as your mates!

Oh Vi, I so know that, and no doubt much more rocking to come in my life yet! (Well I bloody hope so anyway!!)

Anonymous said...

blog blahs...I know that feeling. Hell I posted about lettuce awhile ago. lettuce! That's wrong on so many levels.

But hurrah on feeling content!

Anonymous said...

do people ever get their passports back anymore?
I thought the home office just threw them into the confidential waste bins.

The Boy said...

Bloggers blues, definately the weather. I can sympathise. You can always challenge us to give you topics...

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol Jaded. I can think of worse things to blog about! Radishes??

I bloody hope so Wayne! I've spent £800 on the holiday to Vegas!

Think its mainly due to being so busy at work duddler, and so knackered as a result. I am sure normal service will resume shortly!