Saturday, March 10, 2007

...And on!!

By email:

By the way. When I text you, I was on about me coming to you for your birthday, not you coming to Vegas. Though of course I would love you to come to Vegas!

Yeah, I know. I was only mentioning that I had thought about coming to see you there, that’s all. But now that I can expect to be dragged kicking and screaming down the aisle of some sleazy, drive through wedding parlor!?! :-) You can’t afford to come here, spend your money on yourself.

I have just had the finance approved by my company for my green card application, I’m not coming home, not for at least 5 years that is!

I guess that's what's so annoying. That after all this time you would still be thinking about it. The same way that you were obviously thinking about it a month ago when you were back, the same way you were thinking about it at Christmas, and so on. It just doesn't make any sense for us not be together. And don't worry, I was being facetious about the wedding chapel thing! Having you with me would have been enough for me! And lol, who said anything about drive-through!! I may be cheap, but I'm not that cheap :-)

I'm glad for you if that's what makes you happy, even though it breaks my heart all over again to type that. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly over there, I really am xx


I don't know what to say.