Sunday, March 04, 2007

...And on...

Sun 4th March - 2am
OG - Please don't reply, there's no point, you made that clear when you came back last time. But I want you to know that I love you more than anyone I've ever loved .

DM - You're having a laugh aren't you? You really think I wouldn't reply after saying something like that? Does it make you feel better me knowing that?

OG - I didn't think you'd reply because it's old news really. Do I feel better? Not really. I don't know why I want to make sure you know. I just do.

DM - Only when you've been drinking though, hey? You'll regret it in the morning. I didn't know that, or didn't believe it!

OG - I haven't been drinking. And the only thing I regret is that you didn't know it or believe it. Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone loves you?

OG - I just want you, on the shittest days, to be able to hold your head high and say "I don't care, because somebody fucking loves me! And out of all the people in the world, she picked me!". And if I can't have you then I guess that's all I want. So that's why I text you. Rightly or wrongly.

Woke later on Sunday morning to:
DM - I really wish life were that simple, it isn't. I thought M loved me like you say you do, she ended up leaving me. I don't know what true love feels like.

OG - I know you won't let it be that simple, but I still want you to know that I've never left, even after all this. And if I never see you again I need to know you believe me

Sunday night
OG - Vegas to SFO. 1hr 26mins. $173. Your birthday. Your call. Think about it.

DM - Nice idea, must admit I thought about going to Vegas myself but always said I'd never go there. Not my type of place, you know what I mean. And it really wouldn't help or do any good. We would have met the last time I was in the UK if it was going to.

OG - Not your kind of place? When did you get so narrow minded? Just for once can't you just go with it and say "fuck it! I will!". What's the worst that can happen!

Woke Wednesday 7th March to:
DM - Narrow minded! What with Vegas being the gambling city of the US! I don't think so.

DM - And the immortal question, what's the worst that can happen! God only knows.

OG - Good morning, ray of sunshine and joy! The worst... a wedding in a sleazy Elvis Chapel of Love? Finally getting some closure? Sometimes it's worth the risk.

No comments: