Saturday, March 24, 2007

How did that happen?

Just realised I haven't posted since Wednesday, and all of a sudden it's Saturday already!! Did I blink and miss something? Like the last four days!! Then again, I'm sure I went to sleep one day at the lovely young age of 20 and woke up 34!!! I wonder if it will happen the other way round one day?

Still not much to tell. Work has been absolutely manic the last few weeks, ridiculously so on Thursday and Friday (I'm expected to be a team manager, a multi-agency partnership co-ordinator, a commissioner and a service provider), so much as I love it I am glad for a weekend of doing nothing (except cleaning, cooking, washing, mothering, etc of course!!).

Was gutted this morning to get out of bed a couple of minutes early to slap some war paint on, only to discover that SPM wasn't at the pool this week, it was the wife instead! What a waste of 5 minutes I could have had in bed!!

So that's about it from me. I'm intending to spend the rest of the day eating pic n mix in the coolest black and white striped knee length socks :-)

Whilst berating myself for heifer like status of body, of course!!

2 comments:

Sexy Vixen said...

love the sound of your socks ;-D

thanx for dropping by my blog. the guy I had text is a prospective lover I have chatted to for months.

Ordinary Girl said...

I lurk there quite often Lady!