Saturday, September 30, 2006

Joie's birthday tag!

Happy birthday to Joie, a completed quiz just for you...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8.10am (was late for work after late night with CM!).
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, unless of course it's a pearl necklace ;-)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? My Super Ex-Girlfriend. I particularly liked the part with the shark :-)
4. What is your favourite TV show(s)? Charmed rocks of course, I'm too much of a blog addict now, don't have time for any other tv!
5. What did you have for breakfast? I didn't.
6.What is your middle name? Commonplace.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike? Macaroni cheese, anything that looks like a slug!
9. Your favourite Potato chip (that would be crisps where I come from!)? Walkers Ready Salted.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I'm loving a bit of Rod Stewart's Best of.
11. Favourite sandwich? Chicken, bacon and mayonnaise.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, stupidity, narrow mindedness.
13. Favourite item of clothing? I bought a fantastic linen skirt in the sale, it just goes with everything. Also some very cool new jeans, loving them.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? San Francisco to see my one true love.
15. What color is your bathroom? Pale lemon and deep sea green.
16. Favourite brand of clothing? Not a great brand lover, I just buy what I like!
17. Where would you want to retire to? The sea.
18. Favourite time of day? After 8.30pm when my babies are in bed and the house is quiet.
19. Where were you born? England.
20. Favourite sport to watch? Watersports??!! ;-)
21. Who do you least expect to send this back? God knows. I'm not sending it, just putting it out there for the world to do with as it wishes.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Anybody will do!
23. What laundry detergent do you use? Whatever I fancy when I go shopping. I have no brand loyalty at all!
24. Coke or Pepsi? It has to be coke. How can anybody drink pepsi??
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? A night owl through and through.
26. What size shoe do you wear? 4 (sometimes a 5) UK.
27. Do you have pets? A white and ginger cat called Charlie, who doesn't have a tail! X says he's a rabbit cat.
28. Any news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm sharing my life for God's sake!! What more do you want from me?
29. What did you want to be when you were little? An actress/poet/author.
30. Favourite candy (that would be sweets!)? Haribo. Yum yum
31. What is your best childhood memory? To be honest I don't really have any. I have a short memory span!
32. What are the different jobs you've had? Now that would be telling...
33. Nicknames: OG to you.
34. Piercing? Ears. Two holes in each but only wear one pair of earring. Nose but hardly ever wear anything in it.
35. Eye color? Bluey grey with hints of green.
36. Ever been to Africa ? Nope.
37. Ever been toilet papering? What the fuck is toilet papering??? And why would I want to??
38. Love someone so much it made you cry? Still do.
39. Been in a car accident? Yes, a couple but nothing major.
40. Favorite restaurant? If it's serving food then I'm happy!
41. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla.
42. Favorite flower? Lilies.
43. Disney or Warner Brothers? I have kids. I don't have the luxury of only one!
44. Favorite fast food restaurant? See 40.
46. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Some work email I expect.
47. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? I'd like to be able to have much more than just one store for this little job!
48. What do you do most often when you are bored? Get in my car, put on the music, and drive drive drive.
49. Bedtime? Rarely before 1-2am these days.
50. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Curiosity killed the cat don't you know!
51. Last person you went to dinner with? CM, last night.
52. What are you listening to right now? Nothing but the buzz of the computer.
53. What is your favorite color? Blue. Though I rarely wear it.
54. Lake, Ocean or River? Most definitely the sea. Something miraculous about that much water.
56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? As long they're both cumming, who's keeping score!
57. How many people are you sending this Email to? However many people do me the courtesy of dropping in.
58. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? Joie. I guess I don't know anything about her! Except she sounds as loopy as me :-)
59. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? A house! Most definitely. A brand new house.
60. Time you finished this? 1.20am. Insomnia kicks in again!

7 comments:

Tobiwan said...

Bwahahaha! Pearl Necklaces are more rewarding to give than receive. *smirk*

Vanilla will always be my fave ice cream flavor. My daughter loves it too and always comes back to it (even though she says otherwise).

always kris said...

Wow OG, I just read your blog, all of it. I just wish it was in me to be as open about what I am feeling as you and Joie and Joe and Tobi, but I havent quite found it yet. Or maybe its because my lfie isnt as exciting as all of your's! lol I think that's it. Oh well, I will live through all of the stories all of you tell. :-)
I look forward to hearing more about you and the men in your life. Hope you had (or are having) a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, may you have many more,
as we share the same day, xx

Mummy said...

Cool answers, loved number 56!! ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol at Tobi, funny smirking boy!

Hi Kris, thanks for your comments. I think its in my nature to be open, too bloody much so sometimes!! And at the end of the day I write it for me so would struggle to censor it. I'm sure my life isn't very exciting at all, although I do tend to court drama it seems! I will check out your blog sometime soon.

Ordinary Girl said...

Waynecoff, say happy birthday to joie, not me. I'm afraid I have a couple more months to go yet! But many happy returns to both of you!

Anonymous said...

where have you gone, OG. I've not been on-line for a few days and was looking forward to catching up on your adventures, and I find all of October is blank.

Come back....

Though if you are actually out having sex rather than writing about it, well you've got your priorities right